The SF Giants are dumb

Jim Schue

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How could anyone stand to watch a player who has disgraced the game with classless antics towards fans and media, and cheating by using preformance enhancing drugs? He's threatening one of the games most sacred records and it makes me sick that he will more than likely break it.

I, like many others, don't care if he cheated or not when it comes to this record. I want to see history. I will be glued to the TV when he inches closer to that record.

:thumb: I agree! I mean this guy is definitely not a great person, but he was one of the best players ever even before he probably started taking steroids. Also in baseball just because you take steroids doesn't mean you going to be able to hit a baseball, hitting a baseball is one of the hardest things to do in any sport. Steroids in baseball really dont bother me as much as people who would use them in football...

I guess you won't be watching at all as he inches closer to the record.

Exactly.

With as dumb as the contract sounds, there have been a multitude of contracts in baseball (even from this past offseason) that would make one scratch their heads more than this.

How could anyone stand to watch a player who has disgraced the game with classless antics towards fans and media, and cheating by using preformance enhancing drugs? He's threatening one of the games most sacred records and it makes me sick that he will more than likely break it.

This continues to irk me. Has it been proven that Bonds has used steroids?

ESPN just announced the Giants signed Barry Bonds to a 1-yr, $15.8 mil deal. I hope for the sake of fiscal conservatism that deal is heavily based on incentives.
Why is this a dumb move....Amount of money, Bonds can produce any more, ticket sales won't cover expenditures, the off field allegations?

Curious....