Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals at Dolphins Predictions/Updates

Bengals vs. Dolphins 4 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Bengals
      50%
    • Dolphins
      50%

Poll closes on 10/11/2026 at 05:06 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Bengals (2-2) travel south to take on the Dolphins (0-4). Both teams coming off tough losses the Bengals fall to the Jaguars 22-17 and the Dolphins fall at Minnesota 15-10. The Bengals will probably be without their two top WR's Chase and Higgins. The game will be broadcast on Fox at 1:00pm. Go Bengals! WHO DEY!!

What is the injury update on Tee and Chase?

  • Author
Just now, theguru said:

What is the injury update on Tee and Chase?

I believe Tee's is his hamstring again and Chase is in concussion protocol. I guess we will get an update tomorrow.

6 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

I believe Tee's is his hamstring again and Chase is in concussion protocol. I guess we will get an update tomorrow.

Like I have been saying, we should have traded Tee while his value was high, he always gets hurt. We should have been able to trade him for LT help and we would be so much better.

Just the medicine the Bengals need. Even half manned on offense they should be able to handle Miami. After week one I thought Cleveland was on the clock. As we sit now, I think that honor belongs to Miami. They are terrible.

32 minutes ago, theguru said:

What is the injury update on Tee and Chase?

Higgins gets a MRI tomorrow could be 6 to 8 weeks.

21 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Higgins gets a MRI tomorrow could be 6 to 8 weeks.

Another mistake by the Bengals. I know that is an unpopular opinion but it is true.

1 hour ago, theguru said:

Like I have been saying, we should have traded Tee while his value was high, he always gets hurt. We should have been able to trade him for LT help and we would be so much better.

Don't forget, Joe wanted Tee. However, I do agree with you.

1 minute ago, 4 Quarters said:

Don't forget, Joe wanted Tee. However, I do agree with you.

I guess when you are gifted and super rich wanting two Ferraris isn't unreasonable.

1 hour ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

I believe Tee's is his hamstring again and Chase is in concussion protocol. I guess we will get an update tomorrow.

Tee has an adductor injury according to WLWT.

3 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Tee has an adductor injury according to WLWT.

Ouch!

The Bengals are down a total of 4 wide receivers, not just Chase and Higgins. This isn't high school or college. The Miami game concerns me. The NFL is truly an "any given Sunday" league.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.