Duke 78 Boston College 70

RockPride

I totally agree RockPride - they have talent and good players but they are so young and have such a huge target on their back it is taking longer to learn how to win. This group of Sophomores and Freshman might not be as good as Jay Williams, Shane Battier, Elton Brand, Grant Hill, Christian Laettner, Bobby Hurley, JJ Redick, Sheldon Williams, Chris Duhon and may never win like they did but they do have talent.

Besides the ACC is one of the toughest conferences in the nation. You have to play everynight in the ACC. BC closed tonight to get down to about 7 points before DUKE pulled away and they played terrible most of the game.

Kick DUKE this year - rush the floor after winning this year - because things will go back to normal next year

I hate Duke and North Carolina, but I give them praise when they deserve it. Duke could have easily won the Florida State and Virginia game. Stayed right with Carolina. Not like they had no chance in those games, usually those games have gone Duke's way.

This team is very dangerous and it's been said on here, they could go out early or they could make a big run. Might just end up coming down to where they are seeded.

I hate to burst anyone's BUBBLE, but this again shows that Duke is a solid ballclub, that simply lacks consistency.

I would think solid and consistent would go hand to hand. Duke is good because they are well coached and play hard. When it comes down to it too many teams have better personnel and it will cost Duke.

I hate to burst anyone's BUBBLE, but this again shows that Duke is a solid ballclub, that simply lacks consistency.

Very big win, but what about this win shows that they are a good ballclub? They beat a good team in their conference on the road.