Duke 78 Boston College 70

RockPride

Duke's biggest problem IMO is that when they need a bucket, they don't have a guy who is their clearcut go to guy that will get them a bucket like JJ or Sheldon would.. or the many before them... I think potentially thier best offensive players are Scheyer and Henderson...

origanaly posted by futurecoach

Duke and UK are alot alike this year in the way they play, and that is how inconsisten that have been so far this year for a whole game...It was a good win by Duke today...

The only difference is that Duke is a lot younger. Here is their roster breakdown.

Seniors-1 (but he doesn't ever play)

Juniors-1 (he starts-Demarcus Nelson)

Sophmores-6 (3 start) Greg Paulus, Josh McRoberts, David Mclure, Marcius Pocius comes off the bench.

Freshmans-1 starts (Jon Scheyer) 3 come off the bench and get good minutes. Those are Gerald Henderson, Brian Zoubek, Lance Thomas.

Commits- Nolan Smith, Kyle Singler, Taylor King, and I think maybe Patrick Patterson.

origanaly posted by ESPNGUY

Duke's biggest problem IMO is that when they need a bucket, they don't have a guy who is their clearcut go to guy that will get them a bucket like JJ or Sheldon would.. or the many before them... I think potentially thier best offensive players are Scheyer and Henderson...

True, but McRoberts is starting to score a lot of easy lay-ups.

origanaly posted by IMOM

Or that the ACC is nowhere near what it has been in the past.

They are supposed to get 8 teams in the tourney and last year they got 4. This year they are a better overall confrence. Last year they just had 4 really good teams.

Does the post above seem like it contradicts itself/

No it doesn't. They've won 1 of their last 5. I'm not convinced they're that good. Is Arizona ST. a good team b/c they battled UCLA last night? It was a big win in an absolute must win situation. I'm just not ready to say they're good.

The only difference is that Duke is a lot younger. Here is their roster breakdown.

Seniors-1 (but he doesn't ever play)

Juniors-1 (he starts-Demarcus Nelson)

Sophmores-6 (3 start) Greg Paulus, Josh McRoberts, David Mclure, Marcius Pocius comes off the bench.

Freshmans-1 starts (Jon Scheyer) 3 come off the bench and get good minutes. Those are Gerald Henderson, Brian Zoubek, Lance Thomas.

Commits- Nolan Smith, Kyle Singler, Taylor King, and I think maybe Patrick Patterson.

2 great pickups if PP commits.