Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tubby bashers are more realistic...

Featured Replies

  • Author
UK has a chance to win the ballgame and you are more realistic in saying that the game will be a blowout. As the kids today say, whatever.:rolleyes:

 

By the way, love to see you post and say you were wrong when they win.:thumb:

 

LOL, I picked Florida by 9...again, anyone who picked Florida was right...how can someone pick the wrong team to win and still think they were right...unbelievable.

 

It's very simple, if you picked UK to win you were wrong, if you picked UF to win you were right...

  • Replies 122
  • Views 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Billyrayjoebob,Are you bashing UK or tubby?

 

No.

People who won't tolerate program slippage...:creepy:

What does that mean, "...won't tolerate slippage..." Does that mean you'll start rooting for a different team? Does that mean you'll storm Mitch's office in Memorial and demand a coaching change? Does that mean you'll stand in Tubby's Chevy Chase driveway and deman he resign?

I predicted wins over UF and UT and I am predicting a win over Alabama on Saturday and one over LSU Tuesday night. I am standing up and being held accountable for supporting Tubby Smith and the CATS and have NO PROBLEM at all saying it!

 

For the record, I DO NOT predict wins just b/c Tubby Smith is the coach and I support him and like him. I look at the games, the match-ups, the scenarios that could play out, the %'s, etc. and I felt UK would win their last two games and I feel very confident that they will win the next two games.

 

The thing to remember is w/the right bounce of the ball and a small piece of luck this team beats UCLA, Vandy, Georgia, Florida, and Tennessee. We are that one small thing away from being really good and being more consistent. We just cannot seem to get it when we need it, but I strongly feel we are really knocking on the door!!!!

 

 

If you looked at anything at all you wouldn't have predicted wins.

No.

 

Huh...:creepy: :confused:

I want UK to be among the elite, like when Tubby took over...then nobody would bash him and we would both be happy.:sssh: :rolleyes:

 

 

It's the same thing GT wants with UC (but that's not a realistic expectation). It's the same thing RP wants with Duke, and really KY has had it in the past and who can you blame for it now..... The person in charge right????

LOL, I picked Florida by 9...again, anyone who picked Florida was right...how can someone pick the wrong team to win and still think they were right...unbelievable.

 

It's very simple, if you picked UK to win you were wrong, if you picked UF to win you were right...

So if UK beats Alabama Sat night, will you come on here and admit that you were wrong?

LOL, I picked Florida by 9...again, anyone who picked Florida was right...how can someone pick the wrong team to win and still think they were right...unbelievable.

 

It's very simple, if you picked UK to win you were wrong, if you picked UF to win you were right...

The spread.....:p

It's the same thing GT wants with UC (but that's not a realistic expectation). It's the same thing RP wants with Duke, and really KY has had it in the past and who can you blame for it now..... The person in charge right????

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What does that mean, "...won't tolerate slippage..." Does that mean you'll start rooting for a different team? Does that mean you'll storm Mitch's office in Memorial and demand a coaching change? Does that mean you'll stand in Tubby's Chevy Chase driveway and deman he resign?

Please let the answer be yes. Please let the answer be yes. Please let the answer be yes. Please let the answer be yes.:D

  • Author
What does that mean, "...won't tolerate slippage..." Does that mean you'll start rooting for a different team? Does that mean you'll storm Mitch's office in Memorial and demand a coaching change? Does that mean you'll stand in Tubby's Chevy Chase driveway and deman he resign?

 

No, it just means I won't like it. It means I won't lower my expectations. It means I won't call a loss good. It means I won't look for moral victories. It means I won't tell someone to find another team when they point out that our program has fallen.

The main problem people have with Tubby bashers is that the only time they post in UK threads is to complain. I mean even most of the people who support Tubby definitely probably have some problems with some of the stuff he does, I know I do. But its when some of you all ONLY post after a lost and never really have ANYTHING good to say at all about the program. I mean be there when they win, and be there when they lost and there probably wouldn't be as many people arguing with the people who put down Tubby, as long as you show that it doesn't seem like you actually root for them to lose, because it really seems like that sometimes with how some of you only show up after losses and never after wins...

 

 

The people saying "who cares" care about this...... Why is that? There is typically more to analyze and pick at when you lose, but a victory is typically just a celebration.

  • Author
Please let the answer be yes. Please let the answer be yes. Please let the answer be yes. Please let the answer be yes.:D

 

...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

 

 

Ky fans want (and should want) to be in the top ten and get a 1 or 2 seed 7 out of 10 years. That would keep them happy. Isn't that what you want for UC?

No, it just means I won't like it. It means I won't lower my expectations. It means I won't call a loss good. It means I won't look for moral victories. It means I won't tell someone to find another team when they point out that our program has fallen.

Okay, that is what I was hoping for. "Not tolerating slippage..." could be taken a lot of ways.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.