Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tubby bashers are more realistic...

Featured Replies

How many Tubby lovers predicted wins over Florida and/or Tennessee...most...

How many on here predicted losses from both...other than UL fans and me...none

Step forward UK fans who predicted the last two losses...:sssh: :sssh: :sssh:

  • Replies 122
  • Views 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
:sleep: Who cares.:sleep:

 

People who won't tolerate program slippage...:creepy:

  • Author

My point is Tubby lovers have higher expectations...predicting wins...and being wrong...

  • Author

^^^and "Tubby bashers" are chastised for having lower expectations and being right...

^^^and "Tubby bashers" are chastised for having lower expectations and being right...

 

The main problem people have with Tubby bashers is that the only time they post in UK threads is to complain. I mean even most of the people who support Tubby definitely probably have some problems with some of the stuff he does, I know I do. But its when some of you all ONLY post after a lost and never really have ANYTHING good to say at all about the program. I mean be there when they win, and be there when they lost and there probably wouldn't be as many people arguing with the people who put down Tubby, as long as you show that it doesn't seem like you actually root for them to lose, because it really seems like that sometimes with how some of you only show up after losses and never after wins...

I thought they could win, but probably wouldn't win either.

 

Perry and the junior class are not tough; when things are going well, they play with confidence. As soon as the other teams start making plays, these players compound the problem with mental breakdowns.

 

I love Tubby, for the record, and blame last year's extremely disappointing season on Kelenna Azubuike and Randolph Morris's attempt to go to the NBA. If they had stayed, KY's seed would have been much higher and the Tubby critics wouldn't have as much to say.

 

On a local radio show, the top five winningest programs of the last 5 years were listed; KY was 3rd, which also takes away from the "10 loss Tubby" baloney; if KY is the 3rd winningest program the last 5 years, but have 10 losses in some of those, it obviously shows that college teams are playing more games. KY plays a very tough schedule almost every year.

 

They are in fine hands with Tubby Smith, and I am not settling; every team struggles from time to time; KY has in the past; so has UNC, UCLA, UL, Pitt, Marquette, Texas, Kansas, etc. Duke, Michigan St., Ilinois, and Arizona are now; no one is immune in college basketball due to parity.

 

Pleas get a dose of reality and don't be "one of those crazy KY fans" that so many on BGP laugh at.

The main problem people have with Tubby bashers is that the only time they post in UK threads is to complain. I mean even most of the people who support Tubby definitely probably have some problems with some of the stuff he does, I know I do. But its when some of you all ONLY post after a lost and never really have ANYTHING good to say at all about the program. I mean be there when they win, and be there when they lost and there probably wouldn't be as many people arguing with the people who put down Tubby, as long as you show that it doesn't seem like you actually root for them to lose, because it really seems like that sometimes with how some of you only show up after losses and never after wins...

I second that.:thumb: :thumb:

  • Author
The main problem people have with Tubby bashers is that the only time they post in UK threads is to complain. I mean even most of the people who support Tubby definitely probably have some problems with some of the stuff he does, I know I do. But its when some of you all ONLY post after a lost and never really have ANYTHING good to say at all about the program. I mean be there when they win, and be there when they lost and there probably wouldn't be as many people arguing with the people who put down Tubby, as long as you show that it doesn't seem like you actually root for them to lose, because it really seems like that sometimes with how some of you only show up after losses and never after wins...

 

You typed for an hour and lower expectations are still right...if you or I show up half the time or all the time it's the same result..:sssh:

don't be "one of those crazy KY fans" that so many on BGP laugh at.

It wouldn't be fun to laugh at if it wasn't so true...

  • Author
It wouldn't be fun to laugh at if it wasn't so true...

 

82% laugh at the losers...

You typed for an hour and lower expectations are still right...if you or I show up half the time or all the time it's the same result..:sssh:

 

Actually it took me no longer than two minutes to type that if that long...And your the one who brought up the "Tubby Bashers" in the title, and well I was simply letting you know why you usually get such a hard time from alot of people. We all have are own opinions and if you dont like Tubby thats fine and all, but its when you seem like you root for UK to lose so you can just get on here to complain is what gets people fired up to say stuff back. Yeah you dont like Tubby thats great, but still if you are a fan of UK basketball support the dang team and be there when they win, and be there when they lose...

  • Author

Check my lowered predictions...

Don't make me get out the Loss-O-Meter...

I predicted wins over UF and UT and I am predicting a win over Alabama on Saturday and one over LSU Tuesday night. I am standing up and being held accountable for supporting Tubby Smith and the CATS and have NO PROBLEM at all saying it!

 

For the record, I DO NOT predict wins just b/c Tubby Smith is the coach and I support him and like him. I look at the games, the match-ups, the scenarios that could play out, the %'s, etc. and I felt UK would win their last two games and I feel very confident that they will win the next two games.

 

The thing to remember is w/the right bounce of the ball and a small piece of luck this team beats UCLA, Vandy, Georgia, Florida, and Tennessee. We are that one small thing away from being really good and being more consistent. We just cannot seem to get it when we need it, but I strongly feel we are really knocking on the door!!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.