February 17, 200719 yr Duke has some of the best players in the nation and I don't hear anything bad about the coaching.:creepy: Didn't you hear AA :eek: , that is Tubby's fault also. :lol:
February 17, 200719 yr Didn't you hear AA :eek: , that is Tubby's fault also. :lol: Yea I hear it all of the time and it still doesn't make since to me.
February 17, 200719 yr Duke has some of the best players in the nation and I don't hear anything bad about the coaching.:creepy: I'd say that Coach K has a little more basketball "cred" than Tubby. Ten final fours to one. Three titles to one. Plus Coach K is the most successful coach in Duke history. Can you say the same about Tubby? Put it this way. Tubby was handed the keys to the Cadillac and has traded it in on a nice Buick. On the other hand Coach K transformed the Honda that was Duke basketball into a BMW. BTW, this good faith will only last so long at Duke just like anywhere else.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.