Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

No more Deming Devils

Featured Replies

  • Replies 119
  • Views 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about the Robertson County Rogues.

:flame: :flame:

I like the Rebels, Raiders, or the Racers.

 

 

How about Roberston County Dragons ? I believe that was the Sardis school on the Border used, back in the day.

 

 

Zman

They should name the new school "Robertson-Deming High School." That would lead with the county name so location wouldn't be confusing, while keeping the traditional name of Deming.

 

That's sort of in the mode of Franklin-Simpson, although it incorporates the city and the town.

 

I have no idea what a good nickname for Robertson-Deming would be.

 

 

Just listen to this...

 

AND YOUR DEMING DRAGONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flame:

It was talked about a while back. I think it had to do with Bracken wanting to build a new high school, and some wanted it near Powersville, others wanted near the AA Highway, and Demings students walked out in protest of the possible merger.

The state wanted to see if they could have a regional high school for Augusta, Bracken, and Robertson, but It failed.

 

 

That's a fact jack, I was in the walk out...

 

 

Zman:devil:

Has Deming ever won the district?

  • Author

Yes several times. But it has been a while.

Yes several times. But it has been a while.

 

I think it's about time to do it again.

I think the last time Deming won the District was in 1994 behind the leadership of Steven Staggs and Damion Houchens.

  • Author
I think the last time Deming won the District was in 1994 behind the leadership of Steven Staggs and Damion Houchens.

 

I couldn't remember the year but I remember the game and they were on the team. They beat Pendleton Co at Pendleton Co. Over the past few years, they were playing in the 39th district with Mason & Fleming. Last year, they were moved back to the 38th and made it to the region.

I think the last time Deming won the District was in 1994 behind the leadership of Steven Staggs and Damion Houchens.[/quote

 

Both were very good ball players for Deming. Best I've seen over there in a while.:thumb:

I also like the Rockets...but for obvious reasons....LOL.

 

As far as suggestions on my part, I like the Robertson County Demings....that would be a combination of old/new school.

 

Or how about:

Robertson County Rampants

Robertson County Roughnecks

Robertson County Toppers

Robertson County Ridge Runners

 

and my favorite...

Robertson County Hillbillies (it would be a play off the hills that make up Robertson County)....the actual mascot could be a billygoat with the girls teams being called the Nannies

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.