Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

No more Deming Devils

Featured Replies

Yeah I played at Deming and I never lost a game there. Our average margin of victory there was about 15 points.

  • Replies 119
  • Views 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silver Grove has had a few tough times in Mt. Olivet.

15 probably should have been 30. They always find a way to stay in the game over there, whether they should be or not. Sometimes they get a little extra help if you know what I mean.

What do you mean?

I know I'm going to hear it on this one but last year Deming played Mason pretty tough AT Mason in the first round of the regional tournament. The same Mason County team that went fairly deep into the state tournament. The boys can play ball when they want.

I believe they should move the school to ABAGAIL . years ago. there was a school at the intersection of Wolf Run and Pee Ridge. The new name would be the ABAGAIL Gators............

I know Deming can be a force to reckon with. They have some young talent and they have some vets. I was just talking about the atmosphere in the the Den.

Skip, It seems to me that when certain teams are beat by Deming the only way they won was because they got help from officials. But when those very teams beat Deming they do it on talent alone. That always seems to be an excuse from their county rival to the north.

I know Deming can be a force to reckon with. They have some young talent and they have some vets. I was just talking about the atmosphere in the the Den.

 

Gotcha:thumb:

 

I've seen it get pretty rowdy during a few games.

Skip, It seems to me that when certain teams are beat by Deming the only way they won was because they got help from officials. But when those very teams beat Deming they do it on talent alone. That always seems to be an excuse from their county rival to the north.

 

I'd have to agree with this one too. I'm just ready for the boys to first shock everyone by winning their district and actually doing something at region. Maybe we could get some respect in the Big M.O. then.:ylsuper:

Good Luck to the boys and all the fine people over there in the Greater Mt. Olivet Metro Area.

Despite what people may say I believe we will all be in for a treat come tourney time.

Guess you don't know

I liked to know what you are talking about.:confused:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.