Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2026 Baylor School (TN) Red Raiders

Featured Replies

Highlights of the game are on Youtube. 

 

  • Replies 44
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • A few weeks ago I would’ve told you we don’t have a great chance. I’m feeling better and better the closer it gets.

  • fatsnbul
    fatsnbul

    Aug. 20: Brentwood Academy (Tenn.) at Baylor School (Tenn.) – 8:00 PM ET on ESPN2

  • The Rocks have PLENTY of challenges on their plate before 3 weeks from tonight. One at a time.

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Jtownhood said:

Highlights of the game are on Youtube. 

 

Welcome to BGP @Jtownhood!

On 2/26/2026 at 3:13 PM, DevilMayCare said:

They'll be favored to repeat with the return of David Gabriel Georges, the nation's #2 rated running back according to 247 Sports. He holds offers from the usual suspects: Ohio State, Alabama, Georgia, Notre Dame, Michigan, Ole Miss, Oregon, and Texas, among others.

I am excited to see Georges play.

georges.jpg

  • Author
On 7/24/2026 at 6:51 PM, theguru said:

I am excited to see Georges play.

georges.jpg

Trinity is going to have its hands full with this kid. I use the term "kid" very loosely.

Complete game is on NFHS Network. Division 2 Class 3A State Championship.

From MaxPreps:

St. John Bosco (CA) starts 2026 at No. 1 in a high school football preseason composite, combining seven national media rankings. 🏈

max25.jpg

Aug. 20: Brentwood Academy (Tenn.) at Baylor School (Tenn.) – 8:00 PM ET on ESPN2

On 8/10/2026 at 3:10 PM, fatsnbul said:

Aug. 20: Brentwood Academy (Tenn.) at Baylor School (Tenn.) – 8:00 PM ET on ESPN2

MaxPreps is calling this game the #6 game in the nation this year.

goy.jpg

On 8/10/2026 at 2:35 PM, fatsnbul said:

I watched most of this scrimmage. Both teams are fantastic but if you are Trinity, they are also both beatable.

1 hour ago, theguru said:

I watched most of this scrimmage. Both teams are fantastic but if you are Trinity, they are also both beatable.

A few weeks ago I would’ve told you we don’t have a great chance. I’m feeling better and better the closer it gets.

DGG is the truth! My lord what a game he’s having on ESPN2.

7 hours ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

DGG will run all over the Rocks!

To be fair, he probably runs over every team he plays against.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.