Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Madison Central 74 Montgomery County 69

Featured Replies

Austin Sears' eligibility was supposed to give the Indians a jolt, but they're 0-2 since he stepped on the floor. That can probably be chalked up to rust and familiarity with the team. 

 

Does the tide turn tonight? Or are Mr. Basketball candidate Jake Feldhaus and the Tribe too much?

Who wins the battle of the Indians tonight in Richmond? I might have to take this one in!

2 hours ago, Pi said:

Austin Sears' eligibility was supposed to give the Indians a jolt, but they're 0-2 since he stepped on the floor. That can probably be chalked up to rust and familiarity with the team. 

 

Does the tide turn tonight? Or are Mr. Basketball candidate Jake Feldhaus and the Tribe too much?

Who wins the battle of the Indians tonight in Richmond? I might have to take this one in!

Montgomery County just happen to run into GRC and Ashland, two pretty nice teams.

Give these two coaches credit for putting this game together, this is not a reschedule.  It's a game that was just added, with this type of competition shows both coaches are not afraid to take a loss, just getting ready for tournament time.

I'll take the Blue & Red MC Indians to win this one. 

7 minutes ago, brooksville said:

I'll take the Blue & Red MC Indians to win this one. 

I just can't make up my mind on this one, it will be a good one.

I am going with Madison Central. They are tough to beat at home and are probably still smarting from the loss to Woodford on Saturday. Is this game being streamed anywhere?

5 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

I am going with Madison Central. They are tough to beat at home and are probably still smarting from the loss to Woodford on Saturday. Is this game being streamed anywhere?

All the creeks and streams in Ky. are frozen. LOL

1 hour ago, brooksville said:

I'll take the Blue & Red MC Indians to win this one. 

Give me the one you don't take.

Did they cancel this one it has really got bad out on the roads even I-75 is covered here in Georgetown.

7 hours ago, 4 Quarters said:

I just can't make up my mind on this one, it will be a good one.

They even wear close to the same uniform colors. 
I remember they played each other in the state tournament back in the ‘90s and that was two of the largest fan bases I’ve ever seen in Rupp Arena for the Sweet 16.

10 hours ago, Pi said:

Austin Sears' eligibility was supposed to give the Indians a jolt, but they're 0-2 since he stepped on the floor. That can probably be chalked up to rust and familiarity with the team. 

 

Does the tide turn tonight? Or are Mr. Basketball candidate Jake Feldhaus and the Tribe too much?

Who wins the battle of the Indians tonight in Richmond? I might have to take this one in!

I’m going to give MoCo praise for not being afraid to play teams like GRC and Ashland. Losing in OT by 1 point to a highly ranked Cardinals team in Winchester, and by 11 to an exceptionally hot shooting Tomcat team on a neutral court, is nothing to hang their heads about. I’ve always said the season games are to prepare teams for the post season play—-when it really counts. 

FT’s were 31 Central to 6 MOCO

Last qtr fouls were 9-2.  

  • Author

Shout out to @brooksville who correctly predicted the red white and blue MC Indians would win.

 

Fun game to take in. Definitely proves MoCo is worth keeping an eye on.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.