Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals at Ravens Predictions/Updates

Who do you think will win this game? 10 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think will win?

    • Bengals
      30%
      3
    • Ravens
      70%
      7

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Turkey day battle! Bengals always play tough at the Ravens! Should be a good game!

  • Replies 100
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Granted, he’s pinch-hitting for Collinsworth, but why wouldn’t NBC pony up and bring in a professional for such a high profile game? Jason Garrett is an even worse color analyst than he is a studio an

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    If complimentary is one good play every four games, I agree with you.

  • 16thBBall Fan
    16thBBall Fan

    I look for Burrow to play in this one.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

I look for Burrow to play in this one.

All signs are pointing toward that. That would be a pretty incredible return if he does play. He may get injured a lot, but he heals well.

So Higgins is out and Burrow is in?

On 11/24/2025 at 3:19 PM, theguru said:

So Higgins is out and Burrow is in?

Ill take that trade all day! Speaking of trades, I think the Bengals should look into trading Higgins in the off season. Not because he is a bad player, I love Higgins and think he is really good. However, they need to use that money on him in other areas, instead of for a #2 receiver. Save money and get something back by trading him. 

Ravens 34

Bengals 27

1 minute ago, futurecoach said:

Ill take that trade all day! Speaking of trades, I think the Bengals should look into trading Higgins in the off season. Not because he is a bad player, I love Higgins and think he is really good. However, they need to use that money on him in other areas, instead of for a #2 receiver. Save money and get something back by trading him. 

Ravens 34

Bengals 27

I said it on Higgins in the past too.  He gets hurt too much and we have more pressing needs.  A well protected Joe Burrow crushes with average ball catchers.  

1 hour ago, theguru said:

I said it on Higgins in the past too.  He gets hurt too much and we have more pressing needs.  A well protected Joe Burrow crushes with average ball catchers.  

Maybe so, but give Higgins credit for being athletic, making acrobatic catches, and giving extra effort that makes him susceptible to injury.

Just now, nkypete said:

Maybe so, but give Higgins credit for being athletic, making acrobatic catches, and giving extra effort that makes him susceptible to injury.

Blah blah blah hurt again, two games in a row.

43 minutes ago, theguru said:

Blah blah blah hurt again, two games in a row.

That's pretty cold, @theguru.  He basically had his head driven into the turf by Carlton Davis III.

1 minute ago, nkypete said:

That's pretty cold, @theguru.  He basically had his head driven into the turf by Carlton Davis III.

I was sad when I saw that and wanted to help him up. 

I have my GM Hat on and as much as I love Tee we need to move on.

The problem with trading Tee Higgins is putting faith in the front office who has proved over and over and over again they cannot evaluate talent.  I think guy they took in third round a few years ago cannot get on the field.  Nuff said.

  • Author
1 hour ago, Jack of all Trades said:

The problem with trading Tee Higgins is putting faith in the front office who has proved over and over and over again they cannot evaluate talent.  I think guy they took in third round a few years ago cannot get on the field.  Nuff said.

Plenty of good receivers in the draft this year.

3 hours ago, Jack of all Trades said:

The problem with trading Tee Higgins is putting faith in the front office who has proved over and over and over again they cannot evaluate talent.  I think guy they took in third round a few years ago cannot get on the field.  Nuff said.

Yes, and it could turn out as bad as the Steelers trade of George Pickens for a 3rd and 5th round pick and they sent the Cowboys a 6th round pick. He has turned into a top 3 receiver in the league.

  • Author

The Bengals can't do anything right they planned to fly to Baltimore lastnight and the flight was delayed.

11 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

The Bengals can't do anything right they planned to fly to Baltimore lastnight and the flight was delayed.

If Mike Brown weren't so cheap, he would buy a jet that isn't impacted by bad weather.

If the Bengals had a real GM instead of Duke Tobin, the Bengals would have a top tier weatherman.

Another example of time mismanagement by Zac Taylor.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.