Kentucky 95 South Carolina 89

DragonFire

The second half could have gone better. We still won the game. A win is a win. I think Tubby will make sure they guys know they cant play that way against Florida this week in practice. We're number 18 in the Country. 17 teams in the nation are ranked better than us and a lot of teams are ranked lower than us. I cant complain about much right now.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow you really need to get over this Bradley at the point thing. He's played much better at the 2 and the Cats as a team have been better since Jasper took over.

Also, Kelly is only shoot first now because he has to be... nobody around him can score. That wasn't the case the past couple years.

Please tell me why I got to get over this? What have I said that is not true? The team and the offense is and has been better all year when Bradley has been at the point. As I have said numerous times, watch tapes of almost every UK game this year, and look who is running the point when we go on scoring runs? And look who is running the point when we go on those droughts of 3 or 4 minutes without scoring, yeah thats right its Jasper. Yeah yesterday we started off great, and that was because Perry finally decided to show up. But unless Perry decides to do that every game, we ONLY HAVE 3 guys in the starting lineup who can score, and that is why usually we are only at 10 points 10 minutes into the game. Yeah to start the year Bradley made some mistakes running the point, but if you all have noticed any time he runs the point now, he runs it with alot more confidence because he has gotten some experience. So there is really no reason for me to get over this because what I have said is true, and you can just look at who Tubby has in the game usually when we really need to get going, and that is we have Bradley at point...

Great basketball teams don't let 20 point leads dwindle to 9...

You are correct, but, then again, I don't think too many people feel UK is a GREAT basketball team...They play well in spurts and not so well in others..The offense has a tendancy to sputter for long stretches and when they arent hitting from outside, they can look horrific, but, with an 18-5 overall record and 7-2 conference record, they're obviously pretty good and have the ability to beat anyone on a given night and thats about all you can hope for..

Please tell me why I got to get over this? What have I said that is not true? The team and the offense is and has been better all year when Bradley has been at the point. As I have said numerous times, watch tapes of almost every UK game this year, and look who is running the point when we go on scoring runs? And look who is running the point when we go on those droughts of 3 or 4 minutes without scoring, yeah thats right its Jasper. Yeah yesterday we started off great, and that was because Perry finally decided to show up. But unless Perry decides to do that every game, we ONLY HAVE 3 guys in the starting lineup who can score, and that is why usually we are only at 10 points 10 minutes into the game. Yeah to start the year Bradley made some mistakes running the point, but if you all have noticed any time he runs the point now, he runs it with alot more confidence because he has gotten some experience. So there is really no reason for me to get over this because what I have said is true, and you can just look at who Tubby has in the game usually when we really need to get going, and that is we have Bradley at point...

The bolded parts are untrue.

Also, Bradley has stepped his game up 10X more since he's been moved to the 2. Why fix something that isn't broke?

The bolded parts are untrue.

Also, Bradley has stepped his game up 10X more since he's been moved to the 2. Why fix something that isn't broke?

The parts that are bolded are true, and I dare you to go watch most of the UK games again this year and you will see that I am right...Yeah I admit Bradley has played great at the 2, but you all have failed to notice that he has also played great at the pg spot to since early in the year. You all dont seem to grasp the concept that to start the year, it was his first time really being in control of the whole offense by himself running the point, so yeah he was going to make mistakes. But since early in the year, everytime he is in the game now at the point the offense is doing really good. Yeah he probably would be better off at the 2 guard, but the TEAM is even more better off with him at the point, and Meeks in the game. And well Bradley has been doing just fine at the point. Also in these games for now on, when UK gets down, or needs a spark look what lineup Tubby puts out there, its one with Bradley running the point..Yeah I know I been talking about Bradley since the beginning of the year about him being the pg. But I also admitted after the first few games that he wasn't doing that great at the point. However its time for you all to admit now that Bradley has done alot better job at running the point now than alot of you all ever thought he would do. That is the whole point I am trying to get across here. Its nothing against Jasper cause I love Jasper, and Jasper definitely needs to play because even though he dont score he plays good defense and rebounds. However Bradley running the point, and having Meeks and Crawford in with him is the best lineup UK puts out there, and I think we need to see even more of it than we do now. And well we are starting to see it more actually...

The parts that are bolded are true, and I dare you to go watch most of the UK games again this year and you will see that I am right...Yeah I admit Bradley has played great at the 2, but you all have failed to notice that he has also played great at the pg spot to since early in the year. You all dont seem to grasp the concept that to start the year, it was his first time really being in control of the whole offense by himself running the point, so yeah he was going to make mistakes. But since early in the year, everytime he is in the game now at the point the offense is doing really good. Yeah he probably would be better off at the 2 guard, but the TEAM is even more better off with him at the point, and Meeks in the game. And well Bradley has been doing just fine at the point. Also in these games for now on, when UK gets down, or needs a spark look what lineup Tubby puts out there, its one with Bradley running the point..Yeah I know I been talking about Bradley since the beginning of the year about him being the pg. But I also admitted after the first few games that he wasn't doing that great at the point. However its time for you all to admit now that Bradley has done alot better job at running the point now than alot of you all ever thought he would do. That is the whole point I am trying to get across here. Its nothing against Jasper cause I love Jasper, and Jasper definitely needs to play because even though he dont score he plays good defense and rebounds. However Bradley running the point, and having Meeks and Crawford in with him is the best lineup UK puts out there, and I think we need to see even more of it than we do now. And well we are starting to see it more actually...

Bradleys mentality is to SCORE, hes a 2 guard, not a PG as much as you want him to be, hes not...

Bradleys mentality is to SCORE, hes a 2 guard, not a PG as much as you want him to be, hes not...

He is a 2 guard who can play point...As I said to Original Rookie, to a look at all the game tapes this year and see who is running the point when UK goes on scoring runs, it is Bradley. See who is running the point any time UK starts doing really good it is Bradley. Yeah Bradley is more of a 2 guard but the team does really good at the point too. The reason I keep saying this is because with Bradley at the point it allows Meeks to be in the game. And this gives us bradley, crawford, meeks, and Morris all four guys who can score at anytime. While in the starting lineup right now we only have 3 guys who can score at anytime, unless Perry decides to play like he did last game every game, then it is fine. My whole point of this is that the team usually seems to be at the best when Bradley is at the point and Meeks is in with that lineup. So I just want you all to acknowledge that Bradley actually has been doing really well at the point as of late. I know I argued this with alot of people earlier, and I admitted I was wrong when Bradley wasn't do so well, so now I just want people to admit that Bradley has been doing alot better now than they thought he would ever do running the point for UK...