Kentucky 95 South Carolina 89

DragonFire

Like I said in the update thread, I'd have hated to see this one if it were three minutes longer....

Kelley had 36 on the night, 24 of them in the second half. I didn't see most of it, so I don't know how much was Kelley just going unconscious and how much was lax defense. I do know that 61 points in a half is inexcusable to give up. This was another game of one half being absolutely awesome, and the other not as much. The difference tonight is that they still played well offensively in the second half.

Saturday terrifies me.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent First half by the Cats.They played good defense with great transition basketball at one point they had 14 points off 8 assist.

The bad news is that the second half was terrible. 28 point lead to only win by 6. Here is a thought to UK play defense in the second half.

Hats off to USC Trey Kelly he about about 35 points. (NOTE TO Cats. Guard him)

For UK to win Saturday they must play a whole game like they played in the first half tonight.

Great game on Offense, and horrible 2nd half with the D...A win is a win though...All i have to say is WOW on that Jasper dunk, I literally jumped out of my chair after that, then sat down very quickly 11 seconds later...

Excellent First half by the Cats.They played good defense with great transition basketball at one point they had 14 points off 8 assist.

The bad news is that the second half was terrible. 28 point lead to only win by 6. Here is a thought to UK play defense in the second half.

Hats off to USC Trey Kelly he about about 35 points. (NOTE TO Cats. Guard him)

For UK to win Saturday they must play a whole game like they played in the first half tonight

Four Cats in double figures, led by Bradleys 21. Also, Bradley dished out a career-high nine assists to go with his 21 points. Bobby Perry scored a season-high 18 while Randolph Morris added 17 for Kentucky. Joe Crawford rounded out the double-digit scoring with 15 points.

South Carolina's Tre' Kelley scored a career-high 36 for the Gamecocks.

Four Cats in double figures, led by Bradleys 21. Also, Bradley dished out a career-high nine assists to go with his 21 points. Bobby Perry scored a season-high 18 while Randolph Morris added 17 for Kentucky. Joe Crawford rounded out the double-digit scoring with 15 points.

South Carolina's Tre' Kelley scored a career-high 36 for the Gamecocks.

They played good defense with great transition basketball at one point they had 14 points off 8 assist.

This is pretty impressive don't see how it can be done, but pretty impressive.:p

The cats played well. They put it in shut down the half of the second half. I think the UK we saw the first 30 minutes is who we will see Saturday for 40 minutes. It may not be enough, but I can't wait.

Hopefully Rupp will be rocking, I can't wait to be there giving "little ricky" a hard time.