Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle 41 Simon Kenton 13

Who do you think will win this game? 58 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think will win?

    • Pioneers
      10%
      6
    • Raiders
      89%
      52

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The 5-3 Pioneers travel to Union with a full head of steam and a very strong running attack! 5-3 Ryle has had a up and down season they will he looking to run the tables and put a running clock on SK. It should be the game of  the week in Union! Good luck to both teams for the district championship! 

  • Replies 183
  • Views 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

  • Author

The Pioneers look like a totally different team with Webb playing qb with confidence now. He is been killing teams with his legs and then it opens the lanes for Brown and Pendleton to run the ball.

  • Author

The Pioneers are playing their best football at the right time.

Webb has 1325 yards 10tds passing and 255 yards 3 tds rushing

Brown 672 yards 8 tds

Pendleton 250 yards 5 tds rushing and 21 catches 289 yards 5 tds and a pick 6 int

Hughes 8 catches 203 yards 4 tds

Harris 40 catches 841 yards 8 tds plus one passing td and 2 ints

Defense has 9 interceptions

Ryle is a horrible matchup for the Pioneers. I see a potential running clock game similar to last year.

Ryle wins.

1 hour ago, themongrelcat said:

Ryle is a horrible matchup for the Pioneers. I see a potential running clock game similar to last year.

I am also thinking this will be a running clock. 

1 hour ago, Tigerpride94 said:

Ryle by 28. 

3 things are certain... Death, taxes, and a laughing emoji from Madden Curse when you pick against Simon Kenton. I respect the hustle. Lol.

  • Author

I have the barrel of crow ready!

3 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

I have the barrel of crow ready!

I thought you had to eat it all Thursday night?

2 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

I have the barrel of crow ready!

Good so you have some left over at home from the Bengals and Steelers game this past Thursday night.?

If I remember correctly you said the following before the game. "Black and yellow!  Steelers going to whip  the Bengals!" lol

Just now, theguru said:

I thought you had to eat it all Thursday night?

Great minds guru look what we posted at exactly the same time. lol

Like to see SK make a game of it but I have my doubts. Looking for improvement for the first year coach. Getting a home playoff game is a good thing. 

  • Author
43 minutes ago, theguru said:

I thought you had to eat it all Thursday night?

Yup it was delicious. Bengals got lucky.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.