How far will this Kentucky team go in the NCAA Tournament?

Farva

How far will UK make it in this years NCAA Tournament?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. How far will UK make it in this years NCAA Tournament?

• First Round
    • Second Round
    • Sweet Sixteen
    • Elite Eight
    • Final Four
    • National Runners-up
    • National Champions

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with what a lot of people have already said, it really does depend on what kind of draw they get.

But Kentucky is like A LOT of traditional powers in that they can come out and get upset that first weekend or once they avoid those early hurdles, they can cruise to the Elite 8, Final 4.

What I have learned watching all that stuff, is a team that is supposed to win has to either comeback or win in the last second. If they are able to do that in the first or second round. There is a good chance you could see that team in the Final Four.

Votes for Final 4 ? ....That's some pretty good stuff..lol

I see them making it out of the first round & losing in the second.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Speaking of good stuff this post right here that you have is really good stuff as well...

This is not last year team, this team is alot better team that last year. This team is really hard to judge, this team could be another 2nd round team, or this team has the ability to make a special run (which I think they will do and I been saying that since the beginning of the season...)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Speaking of good stuff this post right here that you have is really good stuff as well...

This is not last year team, this team is alot better team that last year. This team is really hard to judge, this team could be another 2nd round team, or this team has the ability to make a special run (which I think they will do and I been saying that since the beginning of the season...)

k....we'll see what your saying at the end of the season as well.:thumb:

^Wow...You guys feel the need to poke fun at a spelling mistake just to make yourselves feel better about how UK will not make it out of the 2nd round. You must be the 2 that voted for the final four. Some people need to step into the reality of UK not being the power that they once were. hahahaha

NOt poking fun at I actually had no clue.:thumb: :p