Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Which QB Starts the Season 1-3?

Featured Replies

Mahomes or Lamar?

Mahomes this year. The Ravens have an offense and an extremely aggressive defense. The Lions have a much more dominant run blocking o-line, and a coach who trusts his players anywhere on the field. The Chiefs still have Mahomes, but the Oline is decent, not great. 

Great question papa! It is difficult to answer the Ravens offense has looked very good and so has Lamar but it is the Ravens defense that is very concerning this is the worst I can ever remember them looking under Harbaugh. 

  • Author

I guess we know the answer now. 

On 9/25/2025 at 9:19 PM, Breds82 said:

Mahomes this year. The Ravens have an offense and an extremely aggressive defense. The Lions have a much more dominant run blocking o-line, and a coach who trusts his players anywhere on the field. The Chiefs still have Mahomes, but the Oline is decent, not great. 

They look ok today.

I mean what? Mahomes and company looked like their old selves. The Ravens looked like the Bengals last week. I’m done with my obvious predictions. 

3 hours ago, Breds82 said:

I’m done with my obvious predictions. 

Any given Sunday.

15 hours ago, Tranquility Base said:

Wonder if Jackson's injury will keep him out at all?

Yeah, I don’t know. He didn’t seem to be bothered by it in the moment.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.