Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lions 38 Ravens 30

Featured Replies

Someone needs to teach Derrick Henry how to hold on to a football.  

  • Author

Steelers fans (there’s got to be a couple on here) have to be happy about this one. 

I really like watching Detroit play.  They are a fun team.  Good to see Derrick Barnes with a solid game.

Detroit’s defense was surprisingly competent. I thought Raven’s playcalling was off. Lamar, for all the good he does, has to figure out to throw the ball away some. Took some bad sacks on plays where he had some time to get rid of it. 
 

Like Week 1, I thought it was silly for them to punt when the clock went under 5 minutes. Their defense can’t stop anything. Only reason they even saw the ball again was because Montgomery scored. 

5 hours ago, mcpapa said:

Steelers fans (there’s got to be a couple on here) have to be happy about this one. 

I wanted the Ravens to win but I am fine with them losing lol.

  • Author
8 hours ago, DragonFire said:

Detroit’s defense was surprisingly competent. I thought Raven’s playcalling was off. Lamar, for all the good he does, has to figure out to throw the ball away some. Took some bad sacks on plays where he had some time to get rid of it. 
 

Like Week 1, I thought it was silly for them to punt when the clock went under 5 minutes. Their defense can’t stop anything. Only reason they even saw the ball again was because Montgomery scored. 

All of this.  Their defense is terrible and will hold them back from serious Super Bowl contention. 

49 minutes ago, mcpapa said:

All of this.  Their defense is terrible and will hold them back from serious Super Bowl contention. 

I believe we need a little more of a sample size to determine if their defense is terrible. They have also gone up against two of the best offenses in the league. What was alarming last night, which would buffer being terrible, was how potent Detroit's run game was against Baltimore. That near 11-minute drive Detroit had was a series of body blows the Ravens never bounced back from. 

  • Author
3 hours ago, bugatti said:

I believe we need a little more of a sample size to determine if their defense is terrible. They have also gone up against two of the best offenses in the league. What was alarming last night, which would buffer being terrible, was how potent Detroit's run game was against Baltimore. That near 11-minute drive Detroit had was a series of body blows the Ravens never bounced back from. 

I saw the same thing last season.  They have lost a BUNCH of 4th quarter leads. 

Both the Ravens and Bengals are going to waste the prime years of their elite QB.

8 hours ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

I wanted the Ravens to win but I am fine with them losing lol.

Why on Earth would you want the Ravens to win?

13 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Both the Ravens and Bengals are going to waste the prime years of their elite QB.

It sure looks that way. ☹️

It looks like Mark Andrews is back to his usual self.  He is one of the game's great tight ends.  His career should not be limited to the memory of one dropped pass in the playoffs last year.  

  • Author
41 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Both the Ravens and Bengals are going to waste the prime years of their elite QB.

Sad but true so far. 

44 minutes ago, theguru said:

Why on Earth would you want the Ravens to win?

I follow them.

5 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

I follow them.

But Raven wins hurt the Steelers?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.