Rose Hill 51 East Carter 47

Let's see, Russell has beaten Raceland (16th Region All-A Champion), East Carter and Rowan (2 pretty good 16th region teams in their own right) back to back to back to win the EKC Tourney, Magoffin Co (who is 21-3), Boone Co (a 9th region powerhouse) and 15 other teams. Not really a deceiving record, they have beaten some pretty good teams and their loses have come to some pretty good teams: Belfry, Montgomery and Rowan.

But I do agree that the region is pretty much up for grabs (see my earlier post on the 6 teams I feel could win it and not be surprised).

Man quit hacking on me, I tend to like you ...ha ha

I said I was not talking about them (Russell)

Change your avatar to "BIG STICK" cause you like to stir.

Russell is a good team wasnt bashing them, they are players not officials

I never stated that they were deceiving, read my post "Big Stick"

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not hacking on you friend. Just doing some "preventative" Russell bashing by others!! I read your post and I understood exactly what you were saying! I tend to like you too, but let's be careful with the "Big Stick" reference. People might start talking (hahahahahahaha)

I would go on to bed but I am afraid you will post something while I'm asleep. In the last 3 days you have given me insomnia...thanks alot...ha ha

goodnight, the next time I am at a game you are announcing, I will wallop you with a Big Stick then you will know who I am...later buddy

:laugh: Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are, that's funny!

Wasn't it Rick Majeirus (sp?) who said about a prolific college scorer " Terrific offensive player, but couldn't guard you with a badge and a gun".?