Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Georgia Tech 24 Clemson 21

Featured Replies

Fire drill 55 yard field goal at the horn to win.

As my buddy @TheDeuce would say, "You really hate to see it." ?

You really do hate to see it…

Ruh-roh Da-bo. 

  • Author

Located in downtown Atlanta, they can recruit every player they need within a 5 hour drive of campus.

Tech has always potentially been a sleeping giant, right coach can make them explode.

Clemson has immediately validated my disbelief in EVERYONE having them as the overwhelming favorite to win the ACC…

  • Author
2 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Clemson has immediately validated my disbelief in EVERYONE having them as the overwhelming favorite to win the ACC…

You were 100% correct!

Clearly the best 2 teams in the ACC, so far, seem to be Miami and FSU.  They play each other in a week or maybe 2.  Clemson plays FSU in what will be a must win.  Clemson isn't done yet, but their margin for error is now at 0.

23 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Clemson has immediately validated my disbelief in EVERYONE having them as the overwhelming favorite to win the ACC…

I was iffy on them but after today, I’d say very slim chance. The conference would have to all out suck later for it to happen.

What a kick!!! GT was deliberate with every drive in the 4th quarter and it paid off.

5 hours ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Located in downtown Atlanta, they can recruit every player they need within a 5 hour drive of campus.

Tech has always potentially been a sleeping giant, right coach can make them explode.

I’ve always thought this too and it’s surprised me that they haven’t. I’ve never understood it.

  • Author
1 hour ago, hrcarrier said:

I’ve always thought this too and it’s surprised me that they haven’t. I’ve never understood it.

I think there wasn't a strong enough commitment from the administration at GT.

12 hours ago, hrcarrier said:

I was iffy on them but after today, I’d say very slim chance. The conference would have to all out suck later for it to happen.

Which is within the realm of possibility. 

5 hours ago, mcpapa said:

Which is within the realm of possibility. 

It is but if Miami continues similar to its ways recently they should pretty well have it. Of course I’d like see Louisville do it.

On 9/13/2025 at 8:08 PM, hrcarrier said:

I was iffy on them but after today, I’d say very slim chance. The conference would have to all out suck later for it to happen.

Well that possibility still exists.  

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.