Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BluegrassPreps.com Class 4A Football Rankings 9/1

Featured Replies

Class 4A
1. Paducah Tilghman
2. Covington Catholic
3. Highlands
4. Boyle County
5. Franklin County
6. Corbin
7. Johnson Central
8. North Oldham
9. Ashland
10. Logan County

I would probably swap CCH and Boyle but it will sort out soon enough. 

With Cov Cath playing Ryle and Elder close, I think they are #1 team plus they beat Boyle County in playoffs last year. Paducah Tilghman is looking really good as well so I don't knock anyone voting them #1.

I like where it’s at right now. Like theguru suggested, it will all sort its self as the season progresses.

Wow, gotta love class 4A football. There are some really good teams.  It’s going to be very interesting to see how RPI comes into play and set the second half of the playoffs!!!! But I’ll just enjoy the regular season first!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.