Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

South Oldham 26 Meade County 0

Featured Replies

Meade County struggled immensely offensively. The Dragons defense limited Meade to 40 total yards of offense.

Really nice opening win for the Dragons.

  • Author
31 minutes ago, BBN_34 said:

Meade County struggled immensely offensively. The Dragons defense limited Meade to 40 total yards of offense.

giphy.gif

Don't know how good South is but Meade lost a lot of production from last year...a really good QB who is at Tulane and some solid receivers. They were really competitive last year in one of the best 6A districts in the state...just missing a few athletes to be really good. Coach Powers and hard nosed kids will get it going in their new district in the West.

Meade County had some impressive looking athletes. 0 ran the ball hard. Their offensive line has to improve. South Oldham completely dominated them up front defensively. South Oldham had two defensive touchdowns created by sacks.

South Oldham looked very good in their first game. Defense played very well, particularly up front. Offensively the run game provided the majority of the yardage and that new line opened some nice holes. Overall a good opening night for the Dragons!! 
For me the unanswered questions focus on the passing game. I’d like to see more balance going forward with the passing game. I didn’t get a good feel where the passing game is at. Looking forward to seeing that part of the offense. 
Also, Meade County didn’t really get to challenge South’s pass defense. I would like to see them challenged and how they respond. 
I believe it could be a fun season in Crestwood!!

Knowing nothing, I sure missed this game in 1st week contest.  I will pay the price for not doing a little research.

I missed too Meade looked really good in their scrimmage with Barren I thought they would probably win. However I must admit I really knew nothing about South.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.