Deming 87 Silver Grove 84

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pelle is the type of player that can score when he wants and I think there is a bright future awaiting him.

Silver Grove's coach was given 3 technicals and tossed I believe in the 3rd quarter but this game wasn't one sided. Both teams were in the double bonus early in the 4th quarter. Great win for the boys hopefully this will carry on for the rest of the season.

Pelle is the type of player that can score when he wants and I think there is a bright future awaiting him.

Silver Grove's coach was given 3 technicals and tossed I believe in the 3rd quarter but this game wasn't one sided. Both teams were in the double bonus early in the 4th quarter. Great win for the boys hopefully this will carry on for the rest of the season.

Do you have a box score? Wasn't in the Sunday Herald.

Also, how does a coach get 3 technicals? I thought you were only allowed to be assessed 2 in a game?

I was wondering that myself.

Although didn't Coach Davis get a whole bunch of T's at the end of a UK-IU game a few years ago? More than 2?

Also, how does a coach get 3 technicals? I thought you were only allowed to be assessed 2 in a game?

When a coach get's 2 technicals, they are immediately ejected and could get possibly a third technical when leaving the floor.