Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Houston vs. Duke Predictions/Updates (NCAA Final 4)

Houston vs. Duke 16 members have voted

  1. 1. Final 4 Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 04/06/2025 at 12:56 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 54
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • If by one and done you mean a team full of freshmen, I completely agree. I think that's already obvious.  We are living in a different one and done era now, in the form of the transfer portal. 

  • hrcarrier
    hrcarrier

    I really want Houston to win but I don’t see it happening.

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    Old model vs new model. One and done/talent vs portal/experience. Duke starting 5 NBA draft picks, #1 pick generational level talent, a lottery pick and another first rounder, all freshmen.

  • Author

he three officials in charge of refereeing the Duke vs. Houston Final Four game are Roger Ayers, Tony Padilla and Courtney Green.

The crew has AJ Desai on standby.

Ayers is in his seventh Final Four as an official. It's the fourth trip for Padilla, while Green is at his second Final Four.

  • Author
1 hour ago, Voice of Reason said:

Final thoughts? Can Houston stop the most talented team in 10 years?

I hope so but honestly doubt it.

  • Author

The national championship officials are different than those chosen for the Final Four games.

The head referee for the national final will be Ron Groover, accompanied by Doug Sirmons and Terry Oglseby.

Sirmons is in his 10th Final Four, while Groover is in his seventh and Oglesby is in his sixth.

I really want Houston to win but I don’t see it happening.

2 minutes ago, hrcarrier said:

I really want Houston to win but I don’t see it happening.

Only shot I've got at winning 1st place in my tournament bracket. Ironically, if it were to happen, it would be pure luck. I accidentally changed my pick from Florida beating Houston to Houston beating Florida and didn't realize it until the first day of games was over. 

  • Author

Doug Shows missed his first call of the game and had to be overruled on the out of bounds call.

  • Author

Houston gets on the board first with a 3 by Cryer and leads 3-0. 

  • Author

Houston is missing an opportunity to get out to a good lead as Duke has started cold and has not scored a FG yet in 4 minutes but the Cougars are only up 3-2. This game does not have near the offense as the first game did to start.

  • Author

Houston cannot throw it in the ocean and I am afraid are about to get blew out!

  • Author

This game passed right by the under 16 timeout and it is now under the 12 media timeout at 11:51 with Duke up 14-8 and are currently on a 9-2 run.

Houston reverting to AAU ball. Need to get more disciplined on offense.

  • Author

Duke now leads Houston 18-9 halfway through the first half. Houston is shooting 19% from the field and 17% from the 3 and just 50% from the line.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.