Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Yankees vs. Dodgers Predictions/Updates (2024 World Series)

Yankees vs. Dodgers 5 members have voted

  1. 1. 2024 World Series Who Wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 10/26/2024 at 12:14 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Tranquility Base said:

Please elect Freddie Freeman for GOD!!

I turned the game on for the 10th and I wasn't disappointed.  Team Freddie!

  • Replies 75
  • Views 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • 16thBBall Fan
    16thBBall Fan

    Dodgers win the World Series in 5 games over the New York Yankees 7-6. Congratulations to the Los Angeles Dodgers! Also congratulations to the Lexington native Walker Buehler!

  • They are both lucky they aren't facing the BRM!!!

  • 16thBBall Fan
    16thBBall Fan

    Freddy Freeman hits a walk off grand slam to win it 6-3 for the Dodgers in 10 innings a heck of a game!

Posted Images

I don't like the Dodgers. I REALLY don't like the Yankees. But I am excited about this matchup. Both teams are loaded with elite players. Last night's game was awesome. Loved it. Hard to root for the Dodgers but I dislike the Yankees more than any other team in MLB - by a wide margin.

  • Author

Dodgers get on the board first in game two with a homer by Edman to lead the Yanks 1-0 after 2 innings.

Teoscar Hernandez with a 2 run shot followed by another long ball from Freeman.  4-1 Dodgers after 4.

Still 4-1 Dodgers after 7, but Ohtani has injured his left arm on an attempted steal.  Hard to tell what it might be.

4 minutes ago, Tranquility Base said:

Still 4-1 Dodgers after 7, but Ohtani has injured his left arm on an attempted steal.  Hard to tell what it might be.

TV is reporting a possible separated shoulder.

  • Author

Dodgers take game 2 with a 4-2 win over the Yankees and now the series heads back to New York for game 3 on Monday Oct. 28 with first pitch at 8:08pm. The big news is Ohtani's health. The Yanks got the bases loaded but could not get it done.

Based on the post season to date, if I'm the Yankees, I sign a 26 year old Soto long term and start shopping 32 year old Aaron Judge around.  He's been useless this post season.

16 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Dodgers take game 2 with a 4-2 win over the Yankees and now the series heads back to New York for game 3 on Monday Oct. 28 with first pitch at 8:08pm. The big news is Ohtani's health. The Yanks got the bases loaded but could not get it done.

Very intense 9th. 

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/I'd/42023471/dodgers-ohtani-exits-injury-world-series-game-2

"Speaking after the game, Dodgers manager Dave Roberts said Ohtani suffered a subluxation -- defined as a minor dislocation -- of the shoulder and will undergo further testing.

Roberts added Ohtani's strength and range of motion are good and that the team is "encouraged.""

1 hour ago, Tranquility Base said:

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/I'd/42023471/dodgers-ohtani-exits-injury-world-series-game-2

"Speaking after the game, Dodgers manager Dave Roberts said Ohtani suffered a subluxation -- defined as a minor dislocation -- of the shoulder and will undergo further testing.

Roberts added Ohtani's strength and range of motion are good and that the team is "encouraged.""

No game Sunday. Ohtani will get a day to have the shoulder treated.

17 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

I don't like the Dodgers. I REALLY don't like the Yankees. But I am excited about this matchup. Both teams are loaded with elite players. Last night's game was awesome. Loved it. Hard to root for the Dodgers but I dislike the Yankees more than any other team in MLB - by a wide margin.

If you grew up back in the day as an Orioles fan as I did, you REALLY don’t like the Yankees.  Never had any feeling one way or the other about the Dodgers.  I expect that those who grew up as Reds fans during the glory days don’t have much use for the Dodgers. 

3 hours ago, mcpapa said:

If you grew up back in the day as an Orioles fan as I did, you REALLY don’t like the Yankees.  Never had any feeling one way or the other about the Dodgers.  I expect that those who grew up as Reds fans during the glory days don’t have much use for the Dodgers. 

I am loyal to the National League just like the AFC, go Dodgers!

On 10/27/2024 at 9:59 AM, mcpapa said:

If you grew up back in the day as an Orioles fan as I did, you REALLY don’t like the Yankees.  Never had any feeling one way or the other about the Dodgers.  I expect that those who grew up as Reds fans during the glory days don’t have much use for the Dodgers. 

Yes, I feel the same way about our old NL West nemesis the Dodgers.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.