Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbellsville at Kentucky Country Day Predictions/Updates

Who Wins 16 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 10/25/2024 at 11:30 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

District Title on the line as Campbellsville will travel to Louisville to take on Kentucky Country Day… Going to be a Good Game… Thoughts 

  • Replies 44
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Campbellsville vs. Kentucky Country Day October 25th, 2024 7:30 PM ET Pregame Coverage at 7:00 PM Live from Kentucky Country Day School Commentators: Chris Labar & Antuan Wordlow Game

  • I believe that Canpbellsville wins without much trouble.

  • DevilMayCare
    DevilMayCare

    Campbellsville won a barnburner at KCD in 2004. I would usually have no rooting interest here, but C'ville needs to win to hold up their end of a potential batte for 10-0 next week at Hart County

I believe that Canpbellsville wins without much trouble.

This is a huge matchup this week for the #1 seed in the very tough 1A District 2 as Campbellsville travels to Louisville to play Kentucky Country Day.

Kentucky Country Day(6-2) is coming off a thrilling nailbiting win over Bethlehem 22 to 21 in Overtime.The Bearcats have won 3 in a row.

Campbellsville(8-0) is coming off a 36 ti 7 win over Louisville Holy Cross. They remain undefeated on the season.

I think this game will be very close and I think it will take a near perfect game for Kentucky Country Day to pull of the upset but with that being said I think they find a way to pull it out.

Campbellsville has rolled up the other two teams in district play. I don’t see that happening at KCD. I think this one goes to the wire but Campbellsville is the better team and finds a way to win. 

Not sure if the Eagles have ever won at KCD. I expect this one to be a really good ballgame. But I think Cville is the better team and wins. 

Campbellsville vs. Kentucky Country Day
October 25th, 2024 7:30 PM ET
Pregame Coverage at 7:00 PM
Live from Kentucky Country Day School
Commentators:
Chris Labar & Antuan Wordlow
Game Notes:
Eagles 8-0; Bearcats 6-2
Bearcats lead series 5-2 (since 2004); Eagles won last year 21-13

https://www.glicod.com/video-stream-2/

On 10/20/2024 at 5:52 PM, bubba270 said:

Not sure if the Eagles have ever won at KCD. I expect this one to be a really good ballgame. But I think Cville is the better team and wins. 

Campbellsville won a barnburner at KCD in 2004.

I would usually have no rooting interest here, but C'ville needs to win to hold up their end of a potential batte for 10-0 next week at Hart County. That's a game everyone outside of KCD and Simpson County wants to see.

This will be the game I watch from the comfort of my recliner tonight. Will also be my first night off from going to any games this season.

2 hours ago, hrcarrier said:

This will be the game I watch from the comfort of my recliner tonight. Will also be my first night off from going to any games this season.

I plan on watching this game along with some others, please keep us updated in this thread.

12-7 Campbellsville. 

14-12 KCD.  Almost half.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.