Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity at Eastern Predictions/Updates

Who Wins? 13 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Trinity
      100%
      13
    • Eastern
      0%
      0

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 10/18/2024 at 11:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Trinity Shamrocks (6-2) make the trip down Shelbyville Road to play the Eastern Eagles (3-4) for a district contest.

Trinity is coming off a 20-0 win over Ballard where the Rocks defense once again showed up big time. Trinity has not allowed a TD since the first half of the X game on Sep. 28th. RB Chris Wilson led the Rocks with 151 yards and 2TDs.

Eastern is coming off a 47-0 loss to Oldham County. Its the second game in which they been held scoreless and third in which they failed to score a TD this season.

The All-Time series between these two is 46-2 in favor of the Shamrocks. Those two wins for the Eagles in the series came in 1993 and 94.

I hate to say it, but I don't believe there is much else to say about this one except ask the question of when the running clock starts.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • #RockNation
    #RockNation

    We had radio there two years ago. I do remember there being issues but not recently I don't believe. Should have it on AM970 starting with the pregame show at 7pm!

  • Maybe it will be there, but they better focus on polishing that passing game.  To date it is not going to bode well in the later rounds.

  • Ballard doesn't have much offense but they definitely have some men on the field. 

I whiffed on my Trinity running clock for Ballard game but I'm certain this one will be running clock.

1 minute ago, Tigerpride94 said:

I whiffed on my Trinity running clock for Ballard game but I'm certain this one will be running clock.

Ballard doesn't have much offense but they definitely have some men on the field. 

I foresee a huge ground game for the Rocks this week.

1 hour ago, fatsnbul said:

I foresee a huge ground game for the Rocks this week.

They better have.

Unless things have changed there won't be a radio broadcast of this game, as Eastern is petty and hasn't let Trinity do it in a long time. I remember once when John King called the station from his cell phone and they broadcast it like that.

We had radio there two years ago. I do remember there being issues but not recently I don't believe. Should have it on AM970 starting with the pregame show at 7pm!

On 10/14/2024 at 1:01 PM, fatsnbul said:

I foresee a huge ground game for the Rocks this week.

Maybe it will be there, but they better focus on polishing that passing game.  To date it is not going to bode well in the later rounds.

6 hours ago, Oldercoach said:

Maybe it will be there, but they better focus on polishing that passing game.  To date it is not going to bode well in the later rounds.

Trinity may not need offense to pass more effectively The defense is stout and the return of best offensive lineman will bolster running game. Games vs Southern, probable rematch with Ballard, and possibly facing Male, Douglass and St Xavier is not an overly formidable task. This is not a cake walk by any stretch of the imagination. This is most definitely feasible for the Rocks. 

Great news if true.

I sure hope this is correct. I have paid for NFHS streams before and they don't end up streaming. . 

Just now, SHAMROCK69 said:

Great news if true.

I sure hope this is correct. I have paid for NFHS streams before and they don't end up streaming. . 

Maybe two out of three streams go as planned on the NFHS, if that.  But, it is almost always a school issue where the individual school doesn't take the broadcasts seriously.  The issue is not the NFHS other than the NFHS dumbs down the quality and delays the broadcasts. 

I think before I waste another 12 dollars. I’ll wait until pre game and see if it is actually working. 

I should have known. NFHS having technical difficulties. Wasted another 12.:00

Just now, SHAMROCK69 said:

I should have known. NFHS having technical difficulties. Wasted another 12.:00

I hate to hear it, you losing money.  I looked at this after you posted earlier and I couldn't decide what I thought but my gut feeling was this stream was not going to happen.  Eastern doesn't do a lot of streaming from what I can see and why do it for this game when you know you will get a big crowd. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.