Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lincoln County at Somerset Predictions/Updates

Lincoln County at Somerset 21 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Lincoln County
      38%
    • Somerset
      61%

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

8 minutes ago, 24Rocks said:

Will this game be streamed online?

It looks like the fine people from Lake Cumberland Sports have it:

 

  • Replies 59
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I agree, it's hard to pick a winner between the two.  But I do think Somerset might have a slight edge being at home and not having to compete with the Patriots clock operator as well as dealing with

  • It looks like the fine people from Lake Cumberland Sports have it:  

  • More like the lack of competence of the referee who signaled for it be stopped.

The white hat could have run off the time and ended the game. I thought he was going to that until I saw how unhappy Steven French was, and rightfully so, while getting the explanation. 
 

I agree that the blame is not with the clock operator because the officials could have fixed the mistake they caused (I am not bashing the officials—I’m glad they do what they do). 
 

Lincoln County is not a bush-league place to play, and that is the insinuation when comments are made about the clock operator.

Thank you Guru for posting the link to the video stream. We are looking forward to streaming this game. I hope the weather plays nice. I feel sorry for our camera and producer folks. I look forward to this being a tight ballgame that could go either direction. A couple of big-time playmakers as mention earlier in the thread. I do know that the homecoming parade for Somerset has been postponed due to weather concerns. 

2 hours ago, BuckNut said:

Thank you Guru for posting the link to the video stream. We are looking forward to streaming this game. I hope the weather plays nice. I feel sorry for our camera and producer folks. I look forward to this being a tight ballgame that could go either direction. A couple of big-time playmakers as mention earlier in the thread. I do know that the homecoming parade for Somerset has been postponed due to weather concerns. 

You're welcome @BuckNut!  Thank you for broadcasting the games, you are doing a public service. 

I regret to inform all, that we will not be doing a video stream of tonight's game. Due to weather and the replacement cost of very expensive equipment, management has decided we will do an audio only broadcast of tonight's game. The link is provided below.

 

https://lakecumberlandsports3.mixlr.com/events/3726322

 

 

I like Somerset in this one. They dropped a tough one to a very good Campbellsville team last week, but I believe they are a good team who has the pieces to win some games down the stretch. 

On 9/25/2024 at 11:37 AM, Mr.Network said:

The white hat could have run off the time and ended the game. I thought he was going to that until I saw how unhappy Steven French was, and rightfully so, while getting the explanation. 
 

I agree that the blame is not with the clock operator because the officials could have fixed the mistake they caused (I am not bashing the officials—I’m glad they do what they do). 
 

Lincoln County is not a bush-league place to play, and that is the insinuation when comments are made about the clock operator.

I do not think Lincoln is a bush league place to play.  I've attended the Death Valley bowl many times and enjoy watching games there.  My dad played football for Old Stanford High School.  So did two of my uncles.  I also stated that I thought he actually got into the endzone on second down which would make any clock issues unimportant.  I've kept time for some high school events, and have had end of game "clock important" moments and it can be somewhat nerve wracking.  There was some confusion on the officials' part that led to the clock being stopped when it probably shouldn't have.  I'm just saying it sure took a long time to get started again when the white hat was giving the instructions to do so.  Doesn't mean it was intentional.  Just looked a little funny.  Anyway, let's move on.  I know Somerset has had some injury issues but I think they've underachieved a little anyway.  So let's say Lincoln 28 Somerset 20

It looks like wpbkfm will be streaming it on YouTube.

 

 

The broadcast is live.

Jumpers with a solid run to start the game on their own 38.

Somerset RB stripped on 2nd run...Lincoln Ball.

4th and 8 on the 13.

FG attempt is good.

3-0 Lincoln 

6 minutes and change in the first.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.