Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County 38 St. Edward (OH) 21

Featured Replies

I was one of the minority to pick Boyle, but I’d be lying if I said I truly EXPECTED them to win. I believed if the cards fell into place and they had some lucky bounces they were capable but I’m blown away at how they dominated the game. I couldn’t be more impressed with the performance they put on today and the way they represented the state. I think a healthy, fresh Boyle team competes with most any team. The only concern I’d have with them playing this level of competition weekly is how many 2 way stars they have. It would take a huge toll on them and be hard to stay healthy playing teams that platoon O/D. But if we’re talking “pound for pound” I’d say the list of teams better than Boyle is short and obviously none of them are in the state of KY. Living in western KY I see a lot of PT games and they have no shortage of ELITE athletes. I don’t think they hang with a healthy Boyle county team but as a fan of HS football I sure hope we get to see it this year. 

  • Replies 76
  • Views 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Didn’t see this coming but this is really good for Ky football!! Congrats to Boyle!! 

WYW!!!   Great win Ky Football!  The Rebels were prepared, they believed they could win.  Just stepped out on the turf and did it.  

  • Author
32 minutes ago, TheBallCoach said:

A proud Kentuckian! Never a doubt!

Not even a little bit, Coach?

Nice win BC! Always love when a team from KY beats an out of state team!

Just now, TheDeuce said:

Nice win BC! Always love when a team from KY beats an out of state team!

Are going to eat some crow?  Here is your quote from before.

  • “This will not be close, but that’s not necessarily an indictment on Boyle County”.
1 hour ago, MorrowManiac said:

Maybe a top 10 even.

This is surely satire. 

Just now, Rebelstat said:

Are going to eat some crow?  Here is your quote from before.

  • “This will not be close, but that’s not necessarily an indictment on Boyle County”.

Sure. I was thoroughly unimpressed with what I saw of St. E and I was wrong about this one. Boyle looked dominant in the little bit I was able to catch.

 

You know I love you TheDeuce. 

1 minute ago, Rebelstat said:

You know I love you TheDeuce. 

It’s all good! I’ve been wrong many times before and I’ll definitely be wrong again. ?

In general I’m a big BC fan. Always loved how they’ve done things in Titletown.

10 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Sure. I was thoroughly unimpressed with what I saw of St. E and I was wrong about this one. Boyle looked dominant in the little bit I was able to catch.

 

Just has to poke at ya.  

  • Author
16 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Sure. I was thoroughly unimpressed with what I saw of St. E and I was wrong about this one. Boyle looked dominant in the little bit I was able to catch.

 

Same on St. Edward.  I don't want to take anything away from Boyle because they were tremendous today but I was unimpressed with the Eagles. 

7 minutes ago, Rebelstat said:

Just has to poke at ya.  

I try to be a good sport!

2 minutes ago, theguru said:

Same on St. Edward.  I don't want to take anything away from Boyle because they were tremendous today but I was unimpressed with the Eagles. 

Agreed. A lot of how St. E looked was because of Boyle obviously. 

Maybe the Rebels are that good!?  Who has St Edward’s played this year? can't you give props without downing the other team? 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.