Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Owensboro vs. Daviess County Predictions/Updates

Who wins? 19 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Owensboro
      94%
    • Daviess County
      5%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/06/2024 at 10:41 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Both teams come into this game looking for the 1st win of the season. Who gains traction first, the Red Devils or the Panthers? 

Owensboro starts a win streak!  May be a running clock here.

Blowout, a much needed feel good game for the Red Devils before the rivalry next week.

OB 56 DC 0

4 hours ago, Purple88 said:

Owensboro starts a win streak!  May be a running clock here.

I can't say I'm quite that confident, with O-Cath and Graves coming up after Daviess.

40 minutes ago, DevilMayCare said:

I can't say I'm quite that confident, with O-Cath and Graves coming up after Daviess.

Oh I didn’t realize those were coming up so soon. Though Graves is usually later in the year. Aces too!  Well you have to start with 1 win to could up from. And this is it. 

2 hours ago, Purple88 said:

Oh I didn’t realize those were coming up so soon. Though Graves is usually later in the year. Aces too!  Well you have to start with 1 win to could up from. And this is it. 

This game is coming at just the right time. The Devils should break out offensively and build some confidence for the following two weeks.

As a Devils fan I expect a huge bounce back win. 49-7 OHS

O’s strong schedule should start to show here with a pulverizing of DC.  
 

49-14.  Get in plenty of reps for everyone.

If OHS doesn't win by 40+, it's going to be a long season. I'll go 56-0

 

Definitely going to be a long season for DC

Final 59-6

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.