Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity at Bryan Station Predictions/Updates

Who wins? 46 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Trinity
      93%
    • Bryan Station
      6%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 08/23/2024 at 11:30 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Can't wait to see this game on Friday. As much as I would like to see Station win, I think Trinity wins a close one. Want to see this game played again in playoffs. I think would be much better game than early. Think Station needs little time to get going. 

  • Replies 55
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Free video from Glicod.com. https://www.glicod.com/video-stream-2/

  • #RockNation
    #RockNation

    It is kind of hard to comment on anyone other than Kalen Washington since I didn't have numbers to go on but the scrimmages show BSHS mostly in a one-back spread with a new QB, mostly running behind t

  • LongTimeReader
    LongTimeReader

    Close early, but Trinity will be too good late… Trinity 24-7

Posted Images

I love what has been going on at BS for the last few years but I don’t think this one will be close.  Rocks by 2-3 TDs.

5 hours ago, J. Peterman said:

Can't wait to see this game on Friday. As much as I would like to see Station win, I think Trinity wins a close one. Want to see this game played again in playoffs. I think would be much better game than early. Think Station needs little time to get going. 

If you want to beat the Rocks, your best chance is early in the season. Usually takes a few games to get the offense sorted out.  Come playoff time, Trinity is a whole different team. That is why they schedule the way they do.

7 hours ago, MBKT said:

If that is true……total bush league. 

Why? It was a scrimmage. Like, I could see you saying that's petty, or something? Bush League though? Interesting. 

Maybe this is the largest team they have fielded, and BSN or whoever the outfitter is, is behind on fulfilling jersey orders. 

We never wear our jerseys in scrimmage games. 

The jersey thing is a non-issue IMO. A lot of teams don't have numbers on practice jerseys, and many teams don't wear game uniforms in a scrimmage. 

Don't make a mountain out of a mole hill. 

20 hours ago, EastSideJunkie said:

How have the Bryan Station scrimmages gone? Anyone know?

I would think it would be a two TD win for the Rocks!

Station and LCA scrimmaged to roughly a tie in a half of football their first scrimmage. 

14 hours ago, MBKT said:

If that is true……total bush league. 

Bryan Station often plays their scrimmages in their practice uniform's they did it last year as well. 

On 8/20/2024 at 8:20 AM, #RockNation said:

I'm sure theres a good reason for it...image.png.b33a0b57d7efb6afa15bd576f30f1d3f.png

Yes many schools scrimmage in practice jerseys.

40 minutes ago, theguru said:

gameone.jpg

Those knee pads won't cut it in a game.

Just now, tcjkbt said:

Those knee pads won't cut it in a game.

What knee pads!!

It is kind of hard to comment on anyone other than Kalen Washington since I didn't have numbers to go on but the scrimmages show BSHS mostly in a one-back spread with a new QB, mostly running behind their massive OL. Washington is a dude and breaks arm tackles like cheap tissue paper. He's gotten bigger and faster and will be a load for the Rocks young-ish defense to handle. Defensively they are in a 3-4 base with a lot of cover two in front of who I assume to be the younger Haskins. There is good speed in the secondary and they did a nice job against LCA and their spread. 

Trinity is coming off a fast and furious offseason with many young guys getting a chance to show off in practice. I have mentioned several names on here and I believe all of them will get some playing time as Coach Cobb looks to find 22 guys who can bring home #29. Defensively, DB LA Evans and DL Sebastian Blue really stand out. Big, physical guys with relentless motors who are picking up the defense quick. Stopping KW and guys like Kamani Barbour and probably Haskins will be priority #1.

Zane and the offense will have to rebound after last week's scrimmage against Springfield. They went hard in practice this week and with a revamped O-Line, Zane looked back to his usual self slinging it to his speedy receivers. Also, the TE room got a major upgrade with four guys all 6'2-6'4 getting in the rotation. With 6'1 230-pound JB Berry running behind that, I like our chances tonight! 

Go Rocks! 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.