Tennessee at Kentucky 1/28 - thoughts and predictions

oldrambler

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This team has me totally confused, I really think that this team can make a great run in the tourney, and then sometimes I not even sure if they would be able to get past the first round of the tournament...

I can see what you mean. The UGA game in the 1st half imo the Cats played better than they have all season with the possible exception of the UMass game. They come out in the 2nd half and play their worst of the season. No way am I giving up on these Cats, plenty of young talent that are making some young mistakes and imo that will only improve. The mistakes that are hard for me to take are what I call the "lazy" mistakes. Not blocking out on rebounds, lazy passes, etc.,etc..

I think Cats get back on track with or without Lofton playing.

If the Vols lost by 14 at Ole Miss... I'll give this one to the Cats... big time!

Kentucky 87-70.

By the way, I plan on watching this game at my grandfathers were the Cats at 15-0.

Why aren't you there every game???????

Well.. I was on vacation for the North Carolina game. 0-1

Then I watched two Maui games at home. 0-3

Then the Vanderbilt and Georgia games I was home. 0-5.

I will not watch another UK game at my house. Therefore, we'll probably win the NCAA Championship. lol

Your invited to my house for carry-out BW3's and your choice of beverage everytime UK plays.:p