Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NC State 94 Louisville 85

Featured Replies

I’m glad it’s finally over, not that I’ve watched any time recently. 

Very nice effort by the Ville.

  • Author
7 minutes ago, hrcarrier said:

I’m glad it’s finally over, not that I’ve watched any time recently. 

Same. 

  • Author

In true KP fashion, this bum is trying to blame the fans during his last post-game press conference. 

Good riddance, clown. 

  • Author

Somebody tell Kenny what happened to the Titanic, and why…

 

Bravo on the opening Deuce, Bravo!!

  • Author

 

 

Skyy Clark looked great today, too bad it could be his last game as a Card.  I'm assuming next year will be a new coach with new players, a new look and, hopefully, better results.

Was that press conference real or AI generated? I can’t think a real life person would say those things.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.