Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NC State 94 Louisville 85

Featured Replies

  • Author
8 hours ago, bugatti said:

Was that press conference real or AI generated? I can’t think a real life person would say those things.

We’ve seen that press conference 64 times…

6 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

We’ve seen that press conference 64 times…

It was super cringe.

13 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

Same. 

The last game I watched was against Virginia in January. This is the longest I ever spent not watching Louisville basketball and don’t regret it. I still look forward to watching the rest of the conference tournaments that I do and the NCAA tournament. Still fun to watch them.

  • Author
1 hour ago, bugatti said:

It was super cringe.

His overall lack of accountability has been something I've never experienced. It's been incredible. 

  • Author
26 minutes ago, hrcarrier said:

The last game I watched was against Virginia in January. This is the longest I ever spent not watching Louisville basketball and don’t regret it. I still look forward to watching the rest of the conference tournaments that I do and the NCAA tournament. Still fun to watch them.

I've watched a total of about one half of Louisville basketball since December, and like you, I don't regret it one second. I've been watching all of UK games, and fortunately, I don't hate any of them this year. ?

8 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

His overall lack of accountability has been something I've never experienced. It's been incredible. 

I agree, that’s the worst thing about it.

  • Author
9 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Hey @TheDeucemaybe this loss to N.C. State was not that bad of a loss they just beat the #11 ranked Duke Blue Devils.

Yeah thank goodness we lost to them and didn't have to worry about another couple of days. LOL

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.