NC State 94 Louisville 85

8 hours ago, bugatti said:

Was that press conference real or AI generated? I can’t think a real life person would say those things.

We’ve seen that press conference 64 times…

13 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

Same. 

The last game I watched was against Virginia in January. This is the longest I ever spent not watching Louisville basketball and don’t regret it. I still look forward to watching the rest of the conference tournaments that I do and the NCAA tournament. Still fun to watch them.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, hrcarrier said:

The last game I watched was against Virginia in January. This is the longest I ever spent not watching Louisville basketball and don’t regret it. I still look forward to watching the rest of the conference tournaments that I do and the NCAA tournament. Still fun to watch them.

I've watched a total of about one half of Louisville basketball since December, and like you, I don't regret it one second. I've been watching all of UK games, and fortunately, I don't hate any of them this year. 😂

• Like 1

9 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Hey @TheDeucemaybe this loss to N.C. State was not that bad of a loss they just beat the #11 ranked Duke Blue Devils.

Yeah thank goodness we lost to them and didn't have to worry about another couple of days. LOL

• Haha 2