KABC Awards

I hate ties for POY or COY and you won't see one when we release our All NKY teams on Monday.  

However, congrats to all of the area winners, Julia and Quinn are terrific, and Ted was obviously a great choice (although Justin Holthaus suffers from greatness being overlooked).

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, feelingit said:

Coop Squad shut out😂😂😂😂

Yeah, I kind of thought that was odd, particularly when Cooper had three in the top 10 seniors list. 

The most dynamic and game changing player I have seen this year from the 9th is Quinn Eubank.  I don’t think the honor should be shared. 

Congrats on great seasons to all of these hard working and talented ladies. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, The Double Deuce said:

I will reiterate here that if I had a Miss Basketball vote, and I do not (obviously), it would go to Claire Johnson from McCracken County.  Trinity Rowe would be my 2nd place vote, and Shae Steele would be 3rd.

Simply one person's opinion.

All Great players.  Steele is the only one going power 5.  I have seen them all up close and I would go Steele but just my opinion.  All are great offensive players.  She is next level defense. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, The Double Deuce said:

I will reiterate here that if I had a Miss Basketball vote, and I do not (obviously), it would go to Claire Johnson from McCracken County.  Trinity Rowe would be my 2nd place vote, and Shae Steele would be 3rd.

Simply one person's opinion.

I do have a vote and right now my mind is not made up on either the boys or girls side. So many talented and deserving players on these lists.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, The Double Deuce said:

That is a world-class FLEX, my brother, I love it!!  You'll pick the right ones, I'm certain of it.

Sorry that didn’t come across like I wanted it. lol. My point was that the candidates are always strong for these awards. I take it very seriously. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Quinn Eubank is the most complete, game changing player I’ve seen all year, versus Shae Steele, all of the players in the 9th and Darrington of FD, Quinn is heads and shoulders better.