Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky at South Carolina Predictions/Updates

Kentucky vs. South Carolina 12 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Kentucky
      91%
    • South Carolina
      8%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 01/24/2024 at 12:06 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Cats of Kentucky (14-3)(4-1) travel to take to South Carolina to take on the Gamecocks (15-3)(3-2) while South Carolina has a good record they have not played a very tough schedule. In the SEC they have wins over Missouri, Mississippi State, and Arkansas. They have lost to Georgia and Alabama. The game is on the SECN at tips at 7:00pm on Tuesday, January 23rd. Go Cats!!

  • Replies 49
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • MJAlltheWay24
    MJAlltheWay24

    I'm glad that I've got that feeling back of being really excited to watch the Cats on game days vs. how I've felt in more recent years of feeling obligated to watch them on game days haha!

  • 16thBBall Fan
    16thBBall Fan

    I don't know who the color guy is for tonight's game but he just said one of the smartest comments I have heard about this Cats team at this point. He said and I quote: "The Cats have a championship o

  • 16thBBall Fan
    16thBBall Fan

    I was talking more about South Carolina's non-conference schedule.

To be fair, UK hasn't played a very good conference schedule either.  Mississippi State, Florida, Texas A&M, & Missouri are a combined 6-14 in conference play.  All of them are below .500 in conference.  Only Georgia at 3-2 is over .500 in conference.

You are right that their overall schedule strength is pretty weak, though.  Two guys do the most damage for them in Meechie Johnson & B.J. Mack.  As a team, SC likes to shoot the 3 & they hit the offensive glass pretty hard.  They'll play about 7 guys a lot, but can go 10 or 11 deep.  They're 15-3 overall, but 2-2 in the last 4.

I'm sure the crowd will be in a frenzy and we'll hear that stupid rooster a thousand times.   UK should win, but who knows with this team.  They haven't exactly set the world on fire in true road games.

  • Author
5 hours ago, Randy Parker said:

To be fair, UK hasn't played a very good conference schedule either.

I was talking more about South Carolina's non-conference schedule.

Cats 82

Gamecocks 76

Kentucky 83-76.

I'm glad that I've got that feeling back of being really excited to watch the Cats on game days vs. how I've felt in more recent years of feeling obligated to watch them on game days haha!

  • Author

Of course the Gamecocks first basket was a ball screen straight drive layup. It is 4-2 at the first media timeout.

  • Author

South Carolina has 5 offensive rebounds in just over 6 minutes.

Nice D by Dillingham stopping a drive. 

Z not allowing any shots in the paint.

Cats need to rebound. Second chance points keeping SC going.

  • Author

I don't know who the color guy is for tonight's game but he just said one of the smartest comments I have heard about this Cats team at this point. He said and I quote: "The Cats have a championship offense and a round of 32 defense". 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.