Steelers at Bills Predictions/Updates (Super Wild Card Weekend)

Steelers vs. Bills  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/14/2024 at 06:06 PM

This should be a good game. I think I would have to go with the Bills, but you never can tell which Josh Allen will show up. I think a lot of the Steelers chances will depend on if Watt can play at full strength. The early line has the Buffalo favored by -10.

Watt is almost surely out - meniscus. That is usually 2-4 weeks.

I feel like Buffalo is about to explode on someone and the Steelers are ready to implode. Tomlin did it with mirrors and somehow got the Steelers in. This lines up badly for the Steelers IMO.

9 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

This should be a good game. I think I would have to go with the Bills, but you never can tell which Josh Allen will show up. I think a lot of the Steelers chances will depend on if Watt can play at full strength. The early line has the Buffalo favored by -10.

10 seems crazy high to me, even if they don't have Watt. I think the Bills will win, but I will be putting some money on the Steelers with that line.

• Like 1

On 1/9/2024 at 5:55 PM, 16thBBall Fan said:

Bad news for the Steelers as it was announced this afternoon that TJ Watt will not play on Sunday at Buffalo.

Huge loss but the dline has been pressuring teams all season.  Plus they get 2 safeties back.

9 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Weather is going to be terrible in this one.

Yes it is I also saw a stat that does not bode well for the Steelers they are 1-10 all time in games that TJ Watt has not played. There only win was last Oct. vs. Tampa Bay.