Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Virginia 77 Louisville 53

Featured Replies

I will say this, Louisville plays hard for their coach.   They just aren't any good and they spend about 35 minutes a game looking like they have no clue what is going on.

In the Kenny Payne era, the Cards are 9-36 (2-20 ACC) with 24 double digit losses.  There's no way you can let this continue another season. 

I don't think Louisville has ever won a road game under Payne either, which is insane.

15 hours ago, Tranquility Base said:

I will say this, Louisville plays hard for their coach.   They just aren't any good and they spend about 35 minutes a game looking like they have no clue what is going on.

I turned this one on for a minute and I thought Louisville looked like a D2 team out there playing in a D1 basketball game.

  • Author
45 minutes ago, theguru said:

I turned this one on for a minute and I thought Louisville looked like a D2 team out there playing in a D1 basketball game.

They look adequate for about a 2 minute stretch, but then slip right back into looking like a team with no offensive game plan whatsoever.  Infinitely frustrating.

5 minutes ago, Tranquility Base said:

They look adequate for about a 2 minute stretch, but then slip right back into looking like a team with no offensive game plan whatsoever.  Infinitely frustrating.

Ugh.

6 hours ago, theguru said:

I turned this one on for a minute and I thought Louisville looked like a D2 team out there playing in a D1 basketball game.

I've thought that same thing watching UL some this year.

1 hour ago, newarkcatholicfan said:

Now if this was football I would not like the outcome but being this is basketball I do like it.

Why the difference?

6 hours ago, theguru said:

Why the difference?

When I was very young I could pickup the  AM station that carried the Cincinnati Bearcats and every time they played Louisville the Cards would beat up the Bearcats. I have a problem letting things go. (LOL)

5 hours ago, newarkcatholicfan said:

When I was very young I could pickup the  AM station that carried the Cincinnati Bearcats and every time they played Louisville the Cards would beat up the Bearcats. I have a problem letting things go. (LOL)

50,000 watt 700 WLW......Could get that on a clear night thousands of miles away.

 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.