Steelers 34 Bengals 11

19 hours ago, futurecoach said:

In no way shape or form should people be saying Taylor needs to be fired. Shouldn’t have been said a few weeks ago or now. IMO people have to learn to seperate Taylor the head coach from Taylor the play caller. Taylor the head coach has been great for this team overall IMO. Taylor the play caller deserves to be questioned a lot. Which Taylor the head coach needs to take a hard look in the mirror at himself as the play caller and decide if him calling plays is still the best for this team going into next year. 

Lou on defense also must be much better next year if he doesn’t get a HC and is back. 

The way our D has played can’t see Lou even getting an interview in the offseason.

22 hours ago, Oldercoach said:

Am I the only one that has challenges understanding this talk about Anarumo being a head coach candidate in this offseason?

Are you saying this as of today?  Or were you saying that before the season?  Because if you're just now saying it, then no you're not the only one.  If you were saying that before the season, then yea I'd say you are one of very few to have been saying this.  Hindsight is always 20/20.

11 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

The way our D has played can’t see Lou even getting an interview in the offseason.

The defense has been bad this year. However, I still think he will be a candidate teams look at. can't ignore how it was his defense that led the playoff runs the last two years. I think teams will chalk it up to him having a very young secondary for why they struggled this year. The run defense has sucked too, but I think he will still get interviews.