Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pittsburgh at Indianapolis Predictions/Updates

Who do you think will win this game? 7 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think will win?

    • Steelers
      42%
      3
    • Colts
      57%
      4

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Pittsburgh travels to Indy should be a great game.

I'll be there.  Great stadium.  Likely the highlight.  No reason whatsoever to think this should be a great game.

20 minutes ago, spindoc said:

I'll be there.  Great stadium.  Likely the highlight.  No reason whatsoever to think this should be a great game.

Love Lucas Oil.

8 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Love Lucas Oil.

We rented an AirBnB right outside the front door.  It'll be fun.  I love Indy.  Went last year and ate at St Elmo's.  Great food.  Gonna try a couple other spots out whilst we are there.

2 minutes ago, spindoc said:

We rented an AirBnB right outside the front door.  It'll be fun.  I love Indy.  Went last year and ate at St Elmo's.  Great food.  Gonna try a couple other spots out whilst we are there.

Last time I was in town I had to hit Primanti Bros. 

Colts.   Steelers offense is putrid and Watt is in protocol so there is a chance he doesn't play.

  • Author
1 hour ago, spindoc said:

I'll be there.  Great stadium.  Likely the highlight.  No reason whatsoever to think this should be a great game.

Me and my son are going also.

1 hour ago, TheDeuce said:

Last time I was in town I had to hit Primanti Bros. 

Never heard of Primanti Bros. Looked it up. They have one in Independence KY? That came up on their website but couldn't find it on Google maps.

8 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Never heard of Primanti Bros. Looked it up. They have one in Independence KY? That came up on their website but couldn't find it on Google maps.

Primanti's is somewhere other than Pittsburgh?  Never knew

1 hour ago, spindoc said:

We rented an AirBnB right outside the front door.  It'll be fun.  I love Indy.  Went last year and ate at St Elmo's.  Great food.  Gonna try a couple other spots out whilst we are there.

My wife's parents use to live about 45 minutes west of Indy so we were there often. A couple of places other than St. Elmo's is for pizza Bazbeaux Pizza and Harry & Izzy's is another excellent steak and seafood restaurants in Indy. Enjoy

5 minutes ago, spindoc said:

Primanti's is somewhere other than Pittsburgh?  Never knew

I don't think so. I plugged IN into the location search on their website and Independence KY popped up. Then I started looking to find it. Couldn't find one anywhere in greater Cincinnati. Started digging further. One site says 42 locations almost all in Pennsylvania, 5 states but they are all states right on the PA border.

32 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Never heard of Primanti Bros. Looked it up. They have one in Independence KY? That came up on their website but couldn't find it on Google maps.

 

23 minutes ago, spindoc said:

Primanti's is somewhere other than Pittsburgh?  Never knew

 

14 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

I don't think so. I plugged IN into the location search on their website and Independence KY popped up. Then I started looking to find it. Couldn't find one anywhere in greater Cincinnati. Started digging further. One site says 42 locations almost all in Pennsylvania, 5 states but they are all states right on the PA border.

There used to be one in downtown Indy, but it doesn't look like it's there anymore. 

  • Author

Getting ready to head to Indy!

  • Author

More Steelers fans than Colts fans!

1 minute ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

More Steelers fans than Colts fans!

Picture?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.