Arizona 24 Pittsburgh 10

Final. The Cardinals get their first win of the year on the road. The Steelers after rolling up 421 total yards and 22 last week vs. the Bengals defense they wound up with just 317 total yards today vs. the Arizona defense. Boy the game between the Steelers and the Patriots this Thursday night will be defensive battle I guess the Pats scored 0 points today vs. the Chargers defense and only had 257 total yards. I will be interested to see what the over/under will be for that game.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Final. The Cardinals get their first win of the year on the road. The Steelers after rolling up 421 total yards and 22 last week vs. the Bengals defense they wound up with just 317 total yards today vs. the Arizona defense. Boy the game between the Steelers and the Patriots this Thursday night will be defensive battle I guess the Pats scored 0 points today vs. the Chargers defense and only had 257 total yards. I will be interested to see what the over/under will be for that game.

The over/under could 10 and still be too high.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Voice of Reason said:

No posts from @MaddenCurse44 in this thread.

Also none of his beloved laughing emoji either, which is more like a mocking emoji in his use.

There you go my friend. I have opened the door for you to jump in here. Laughing emoji will be added to this post soon.

I was busy rain delays took forever. Pickett injured sucked.

• Like 1