Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals at Jaguars Predictions/Updates

Bengals vs. Jaguars 10 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 12/05/2023 at 01:24 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Browning > Burrow

  • Replies 185
  • Views 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • 16thBBall Fan
    16thBBall Fan

    No unfortunately the whole country will have to watch what we did yesterday. lol They can flex two games on Sunday in weeks 11-17 and if has to be a game already scheduled for Sunday afternoon to

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    Next drive the Bengals have to attempt a long pass. 

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    Now we're having some fun.

1 hour ago, sportsfan41 said:

Gotta be up early tomorrow,  this should be an easy game to fall asleep to.

Where are you @sportsfan41!?

What a game to this point. Can honestly say I haven’t seen what’s happened so far coming.

  • Author

My goodness how does Hill not intercept that! I guess that's why he is a defensive player and not a WR.

  • Author

Tied at 21 that missed opportunity could come back to hurt the Bengals.

2 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

My goodness how does Hill not intercept that! I guess that's why he is a defensive player and not a WR.

I would have to watch it again but I think he mistimed his jump.

I am more interested in a scientific breakdown of when exactly the WR had possession of the ball and where his body was in/out of the field of play.  It was close.

  • Author

What in the bleep was that! Taylor again saying look at me and what I come up with, that probably turns the game! UNREAL!!!!

Someone needs to investigate Tyler Boyd. He must have bet on the Jags this game.

  • Author
Just now, theguru said:

I would have to watch it again but I think he mistimed his jump.

I am more interested in a scientific breakdown of when exactly the WR had possession of the ball and where his body was in/out of the field of play.  It was close.

I thought he was juggling it but they never showed it from the other side.

Just now, 16thBBall Fan said:

I thought he was juggling it but they never showed it from the other side.

Right, we didn't get any of the proper angles on the replay which told me the NFL was sticking with the call on the field. 

  • Author
Just now, burreaux said:

Someone needs to investigate Tyler Boyd. He must have bet on the Jags this game.

How about Taylor! Why call something like that when the offense was in a great rhythm mixing the pass and the run.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.