Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals at Jaguars Predictions/Updates

Bengals vs. Jaguars 10 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 12/05/2023 at 01:24 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

Nice interview pregame with Kentucky grad and Jaguars DE Josh Allen. Also I am afraid the way our oline has played he may have a big night tonight and make for a bad night for Jake Browning.

  • Replies 185
  • Views 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • 16thBBall Fan
    16thBBall Fan

    No unfortunately the whole country will have to watch what we did yesterday. lol They can flex two games on Sunday in weeks 11-17 and if has to be a game already scheduled for Sunday afternoon to

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    Next drive the Bengals have to attempt a long pass. 

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    Now we're having some fun.

The poll is currently 8-2 Jags.

  • Author

The Bengals going all white tonight including the helmets. The Jags having a black out. It should be easy tell who is who. lol

4 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

The Bengals going all white tonight including the helmets. The Jags having a black out. It should be easy tell who is who. lol

ESPN2 should give us the black and white option considering the uniforms. 

  • Author
19 minutes ago, theguru said:

ESPN2 should give us the black and white option considering the uniforms. 

I just heard that one of the guest on the Manning Cast is going to be Ocho Cinco.

4 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

I just heard that one of the guest on the Manning Cast is going to be Ocho Cinco.

No thanks, besides, I stick to the main broadcast. 

  • Author
1 minute ago, theguru said:

No thanks, besides, I stick to the main broadcast. 

I do as well. Peyton is okay for me in small doses but not for 3+ hours. lol

  • Author

I think the Bengals will need a big game from Mixon tonight to have a shot.

  • Author

I don't understand on a 4th down play when you have that much time how you take a sack! Just throw it up for grabs down the field and even if it is intercepted it is no different than a punt and half of the time they may call PI. If it is incomplete it is no different than a sack.

I like being aggressive but I didn’t like going on 4th down this early. Should have punted.

9 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

I think the Bengals will need a big game from Mixon tonight to have a shot.

I totally agree.

On third down they need to be passing at minimum for the first down marker if passing.

10 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

I don't understand on a 4th down play when you have that much time how you take a sack! Just throw it up for grabs down the field and even if it is intercepted it is no different than a punt and half of the time they may call PI. If it is incomplete it is no different than a sack.

Thank you.

I have not seen any pocket awareness out of Browning in his 2 starts. 

Gotta be up early tomorrow,  this should be an easy game to fall asleep to.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.