Raceland 42 Sayre 27

16thBBall Fan

Absolutely a flop! The coach barely touched the kid on the shoulder. What was not shown is the video of the kid punching Pennington before this that lead up to this video. 

This crew was from the mountains and had no control of this game. I still don’t understand how the Khsaa can allow officials from the same geographic region to officiate games this late in the season! This must be fixed! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hard Work said:

Absolutely a flop! The coach barely touched the kid on the shoulder. What was not shown is the video of the kid punching Pennington before this that lead up to this video. 

This crew was from the mountains and had no control of this game. I still don’t understand how the Khsaa can allow officials from the same geographic region to officiate games this late in the season! This must be fixed! 

You have no clue where Raceland is if you assume it’s in the mountains.

20 minutes ago, spindoc said:

You have no clue where Raceland is if you assume it’s in the mountains.

The reference above was for the crew in stripes last night. I know where Raceland is. I also know that EKY is EKY no matter how large of a range that is. 

6 hours ago, Hard Work said:

The reference above was for the crew in stripes last night. I know where Raceland is. I also know that EKY is EKY no matter how large of a range that is. 

Sure echoes of excuses from my vantage point. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, spindoc said:

Sure echoes of excuses from my vantage point. 

Then you’ve missed the entire point. The game was out of hand. A lot of ridiculous things taking place. 

437 yards on the ground is an earned win. No matter how you skin the cat!