Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How do you become a moderator?

Featured Replies

Originally posted by WHO YA WITH

:cry: :cry:

Yes I do and if you take a look to your left under my name you will see that it didn't work!! Maybe the pulled pork will be my ticket:thumb:

 

:laugh:

 

I doubt it, I am going to leave you in covert operations...:cool:

  • Replies 46
  • Views 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by theguru

I doubt it, I am going to leave you in covert operations...:cool:

 

I guess that will have to do:cool:

Great, because you are good, a lot better than that Ad guy.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by 98NCCalum

How long are you there? You need to get back here where it's beautiful outside!!!

Until Monday night.

Rule no.1

 

 

-Do not make comments like studballer-

Originally posted by Birdsfan

 

 

CONGRATULATIONS OLDBIRD ON YOUR 10000TH POST!!!!!!!!! :banana: :jump: :dancingpa :scared: :jump: :banana: :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

 

You just LOOOOVE doing that kinda thing, don't ya? :D

Originally posted by theguru

Great, because you are good, a lot better than that Ad guy.:rolleyes:

No way, I'm just like James Bond.:sssh:

Originally posted by Admiral

No way, I'm just like James Bond.:sssh:

 

Only faster...:rolleyes:

Is there a list of all the moderators? Just be interested to know who does all that stuff.

  • Author

LOL Who Ya With, I was just curious to how you became one. I don't think I have enough time to be a Mod. even if I was asked. The purpose of the thread was not to get my name in the hat for newest moderator, i was just curious.:thumb: :lol:

Trust me folks...being a moderator is no fun sometimes!! Long hours and no pay!

 

Right theguru?

Originally posted by alwaysafan

Trust me folks...being a moderator is no fun sometimes!! Long hours and no pay!

 

Right theguru?

 

You mean JJ doesn't pay you guys on the huddle?:banana:

All this talk about becoming a moderator and I'm still trying to become an "All State" member. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.