Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How do you become a moderator?

Featured Replies

Originally posted by theguru

Long story short I pick who I want. Sometimes I run it by the other mods, sometimes I don't. I almost never pick anyone who asks...

 

I usually look for adult minded people with a lot of free time that don't mind paying me money to work for me.

 

The thing a lot of people don't realize is being a good mod is A LOT of WORK.

 

um, guru I think you forgot the 250 dollar moderator initiation fee? Is that still there.

 

-the boy

 

j/k of course

  • Replies 46
  • Views 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by gametime

I think you are considered one of my "minions" now :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is true....

 

But you guys don't hold a candle to the fearsome storm that approachs!:eek: .......:walk:

Originally posted by Birdsfan

This is true....

 

But you guys don't hold a candle to the fearsome storm that approachs!:eek: .......:walk:

 

Ever think it just might all be connected, and i just organized the first wave.:confused: :sssh:

That's possible, but I think this one is working independently.

 

 

The scary thing is that I've been warned to expect some big trouble.....but it's quiet.

 

Too quiet!!:cry:

Where are you BF?

 

You take more vacations.

Originally posted by Oldbird

Where are you BF?

 

You take more vacations.

I'm performing on The Big Red Boat...

 

 

 

....as Goofy.

Originally posted by Birdsfan

I'm performing on The Big Red Boat...

 

 

 

....as Goofy.

 

Are you on a cruise?

J/k

 

I'm in Panama City Beach

 

 

CONGRATULATIONS OLDBIRD ON YOUR 10000TH POST!!!!!!!!! :banana: :jump: :dancingpa :scared: :jump: :banana: :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

How long are you there? You need to get back here where it's beautiful outside!!!

Thanks guys.

 

Feels like it was yesterday I started the "IS DALE MUELLER THE MOTHER OF ALL EVIL THREAD".

 

Still one of my all time best.

Originally posted by Oldbird

Thanks guys.

 

Feels like it was yesterday I started the "IS DALE MUELLER THE MOTHER OF ALL EVIL THREAD".

 

Still one of my all time best.

That was a good one. It would be cool if everything wasn't lost and we could go back and see some of our very first posts wouldn't it?
Originally posted by gish28

How does that work?

 

If your interested in becoming a mod. try starting a thread with an election poll:D

 

gish28 FOR MODERATOR

 

That might just work:thumb:

Originally posted by WHO YA WITH

If your interested in becoming a mod. try starting a thread with an election poll:D

 

gish28 FOR MODERATOR

 

That might just work:thumb:

 

Sounds like you have experience.:laugh:

Originally posted by Oldbird

Sounds like you have experience.:laugh:

 

:cry: :cry:

Yes I do and if you take a look to your left under my name you will see that it didn't work!! Maybe the pulled pork will be my ticket:thumb:

 

:laugh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.