Lexington Catholic 41 Lloyd Memorial 0

10 hours ago, gbballfan21 said:

In the words of the late Dennis Green, “The Lloyd Juggernauts are who I thought they were!”

They are clearly improved from a couple years ago, but not quite ready for primetime.

I grade them an incomplete with Yuri Collins Comer going out in the first quarter with the sprained ankle.  He's the top weapon and you can't be one trick pony running the QB every play.  LexCath is too good.  So with Caleb Evans playing soon I would think and when Comer comes back we will then see if they are who we thought they were.   So two devastating was the fumble at the end of the half and the slip at the 5 on the opening kickoff to Lloyd.  Ballgame. 

• Like 2

Lex Cath was a clear 3 TD+ favorite coming in. The Juggs needed to do everything right and get some breaks to have a chance and instead everything went the other way. Lex Cath is just on a different level. For Lloyd and other N. Ky. fans, what do you think the Juggs chances would be against Highlands or Cov Cath? That is the level of team the Juggs played last night.

Just now, Voice of Reason said:

Lex Cath was a clear 3 TD+ favorite coming in. The Juggs needed to do everything right and get some breaks to have a chance and instead everything went the other way. Lex Cath is just on a different level. For Lloyd and other N. Ky. fans, what do you think the Juggs chances would be against Highlands or Cov Cath? That is the level of team the Juggs played last night.

They would both be running clocks, no question about it.  With that said, Lloyd has a decent football team.