Brossart vs. Pendleton Predictions?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PC has had their way with Brossart for the last several years, including 5 straight wins. Brossart better come loaded for bear because Falmouth is a tough place to enter as a visitor and win. PC has a longstanding home win streak. Can Brossart end it tonight?

Winning streak is at 25. Dec. 03 was last loss at home. Tough one tonight though! Should be interesting. Brossart will be ready after losing 5 straight to PC. PC will play them tougher than expected though. The main thing Brossart has going for it is Jon "Mustang Killer" Elrod has moved on.:lol:

Winning streak is at 25. Dec. 03 was last loss at home. Tough one tonight though! Should be interesting. Brossart will be ready after losing 5 straight to PC. PC will play them tougher than expected though. The main thing Brossart has going for it is Jon "Mustang Killer" Elrod has moved on.:lol:

Amen to that!! He wasn't very kind to the Mustangs over the last couple years!! Similar to what I voiced in the Scott--BB prediction thread; I think this will come down to the "non-marquee players" again. Cooper has had a pretty good history against Belcher, and although Kane's improved, so has Coop. Uebel will be a tough matchup for the Wildcats, and I'm not sure who they have to matchup against him, but I'm sure they will concentrate on stopping Coop & Jimmy!! BB will counter with their customary man-to-man, and I wouldn't be surprized to see Niemeyer or Mutsch step out and guard Kane if he moves outside like he has recently. This should again make it critical for the remaining players to step up and score for both teams. I've got to like BB's depth and experience in this situation with seniors Kidney, Kramer, Mutsch (if he plays), Niemeyer, Lloyd and Redholtz, complimenting Cooper and Uebel; and expect them to step up again like they did against Scott!! I expect a closer game than many as the 'Cats will be protecting their home turf and winning streak, but I don't expect the Mustangs to come out flat like they did against Scott, and look for them to pull away in the 2nd half to win by 8-10!! I'm sure the PC faithful will show up in droves for this one, and good luck to both teams!!

If Mutsch is able to play and play effectively, BB on paper should have no problem with PC, winning by anywhere from 14-20.

If Mutsch doesn't play; that's one less body on Belcher. I would still go with Brossart by about 10.