Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brossart vs. Pendleton Predictions?

Featured Replies

Who will win this game and why?

 

Brossart's Troy Cooper and PC's Kane Belcher should be a good matchup of big men. I think this game will be won from the arc with Jimmy Uebel leading the way.

 

My Pick: Brossart-61

PC- 45

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PC has had their way with Brossart for the last several years, including 5 straight wins. Brossart better come loaded for bear because Falmouth is a tough place to enter as a visitor and win. PC has a longstanding home win streak. Can Brossart end it tonight?

Pendleton is going to win, and you know why, just because they are predicted to lose!!!!!! If that could only happen:ylsuper:

 

GO CATS GO!

Man I cant believe I 'm gonna root for Pendleton tonight, but they are playing brossart. After that, we can start talking about Saturday night.

Winning streak is at 25. Dec. 03 was last loss at home. Tough one tonight though! Should be interesting. Brossart will be ready after losing 5 straight to PC. PC will play them tougher than expected though. The main thing Brossart has going for it is Jon "Mustang Killer" Elrod has moved on.:lol:

Winning streak is at 25. Dec. 03 was last loss at home. Tough one tonight though! Should be interesting. Brossart will be ready after losing 5 straight to PC. PC will play them tougher than expected though. The main thing Brossart has going for it is Jon "Mustang Killer" Elrod has moved on.:lol:

 

Amen to that!! He wasn't very kind to the Mustangs over the last couple years!! Similar to what I voiced in the Scott--BB prediction thread; I think this will come down to the "non-marquee players" again. Cooper has had a pretty good history against Belcher, and although Kane's improved, so has Coop. Uebel will be a tough matchup for the Wildcats, and I'm not sure who they have to matchup against him, but I'm sure they will concentrate on stopping Coop & Jimmy!! BB will counter with their customary man-to-man, and I wouldn't be surprized to see Niemeyer or Mutsch step out and guard Kane if he moves outside like he has recently. This should again make it critical for the remaining players to step up and score for both teams. I've got to like BB's depth and experience in this situation with seniors Kidney, Kramer, Mutsch (if he plays), Niemeyer, Lloyd and Redholtz, complimenting Cooper and Uebel; and expect them to step up again like they did against Scott!! I expect a closer game than many as the 'Cats will be protecting their home turf and winning streak, but I don't expect the Mustangs to come out flat like they did against Scott, and look for them to pull away in the 2nd half to win by 8-10!! I'm sure the PC faithful will show up in droves for this one, and good luck to both teams!!

If Mutsch is able to play and play effectively, BB on paper should have no problem with PC, winning by anywhere from 14-20.

 

If Mutsch doesn't play; that's one less body on Belcher. I would still go with Brossart by about 10.

I'm going to stay PC to win, just because. Thanks Polarbear for cheering for us tonight. I'm sure it is going to be tuff. Looking forward to our 2nd home game this year.

Bishop Brossart 63-56.

Brossart will have no problem with PC. Belcher is all PC has going for them.

 

Brossart has too many weapons and will win by 15+.

i have faith in the wildcats so i believe they will pull through and beat the tangs by 10

No way the cats beat BB this year.BB will win by 20+ probably.I'll be rooting for the wildcats but not much chance for them in this one.

Mustangs 68-44.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.