Brossart vs. Pendleton Predictions?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Amen to that!! He wasn't very kind to the Mustangs over the last couple years!! Similar to what I voiced in the Scott--BB prediction thread; I think this will come down to the "non-marquee players" again. Cooper has had a pretty good history against Belcher, and although Kane's improved, so has Coop. Uebel will be a tough matchup for the Wildcats, and I'm not sure who they have to matchup against him, but I'm sure they will concentrate on stopping Coop & Jimmy!! BB will counter with their customary man-to-man, and I wouldn't be surprized to see Niemeyer or Mutsch step out and guard Kane if he moves outside like he has recently. This should again make it critical for the remaining players to step up and score for both teams. I've got to like BB's depth and experience in this situation with seniors Kidney, Kramer, Mutsch (if he plays), Niemeyer, Lloyd and Redholtz, complimenting Cooper and Uebel; and expect them to step up again like they did against Scott!! I expect a closer game than many as the 'Cats will be protecting their home turf and winning streak, but I don't expect the Mustangs to come out flat like they did against Scott, and look for them to pull away in the 2nd half to win by 8-10!! I'm sure the PC faithful will show up in droves for this one, and good luck to both teams!!

PC faithful was there, to cheer them on to victory. Great game I'm sure you were there watching. What a win for PC, I think that was PC by 3.

Amen to that!! He wasn't very kind to the Mustangs over the last couple years!! Similar to what I voiced in the Scott--BB prediction thread; I think this will come down to the "non-marquee players" again. Cooper has had a pretty good history against Belcher, and although Kane's improved, so has Coop. Uebel will be a tough matchup for the Wildcats, and I'm not sure who they have to matchup against him, but I'm sure they will concentrate on stopping Coop & Jimmy!! BB will counter with their customary man-to-man, and I wouldn't be surprized to see Niemeyer or Mutsch step out and guard Kane if he moves outside like he has recently. This should again make it critical for the remaining players to step up and score for both teams. I've got to like BB's depth and experience in this situation with seniors Kidney, Kramer, Mutsch (if he plays), Niemeyer, Lloyd and Redholtz, complimenting Cooper and Uebel; and expect them to step up again like they did against Scott!! I expect a closer game than many as the 'Cats will be protecting their home turf and winning streak, but I don't expect the Mustangs to come out flat like they did against Scott, and look for them to pull away in the 2nd half to win by 8-10!! I'm sure the PC faithful will show up in droves for this one, and good luck to both teams!!

History was the word. Kane schooled Cooper last night. I believe Kane's basketball skill have surpass Coopers. These 2 players are not even in the same class in basketball. Kane will go on to play basketball some place else and Cooper will go on to be a Shot Putter some place else.

History was the word. Kane schooled Cooper last night. I believe Kane's basketball skill have surpass Coopers. These 2 players are not even in the same class in basketball. Kane will go on to play basketball some place else and Cooper will go on to be a Shot Putter some place else.

:thumb:

I was "bashed" for saying Kane was better than Cooper. I was told Kane blocked at least 5 of Cooper's shots last night. Cooper must have done something right because he had 16 points. If he had trouble getting his shot off how did he still get 16?

Cooper will put the shot or whatever they call it at University of Cincinnati. Kane has drasticly improved and I don't recall anyone saying Cooper was going to dominate him, etc. "Not in the same class" is kind of a strong statement after one game, where the stats were Kane 16 pts. & 14 boards, and Coop 14 pts. & 10 boards, don't you think??

Curious what schools are looking at Belcher??