Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mayfield at Paducah Tilghman Predictions/Updates

Who wins? 77 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/02/2023 at 12:00 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Huge flag on PT - down to 9…holding

  • Replies 282
  • Views 21.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • When a team scores on special teams or defense, the other team gets the ball back (which cuts out chances for the team in question to score offensive touchdowns) 42 points is 42 points. 

  • Astro Domino
    Astro Domino

    I’m honor of the game tonight. A Mayfield-Tilghman program from almost 60 years ago.

  • If I wanted to I could go on and on about our 17 game win streak over PT, but the truth of the matter is 75% of the players on these rosters weren’t even born the last time Paducah won and they couldn

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Shaquille_Oatmeal said:

come on Mayfield!!!

I can't even hate on you my man, the best username on BG Preps. 

4 minutes ago, Shaquille_Oatmeal said:

come on Mayfield!!!

 

2 minutes ago, TilghmanPride said:

I can't even hate on you my man, the best username on BG Preps. 

I know what you mean.  Shaq and I don't cross swords on BGP but even if we did his avatar melts me every time. ❤️

Touchdown Tilghman!!!

PT needs to get Carter Jr off the field. He's definitely hurt and trying to play through it. 

1 minute ago, GC-Dragons said:

 

Can also watch it here. Better camera view. Very good quality. 
 

 

I am watching both, I have instant replay, lol. 

PT has to have as many penalty yards as yards given up by the defense. Giving away way, way too much. 

Carter is probably out I would presume. He's roughed up pretty good on the sideline.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.